• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Where's the love...

Bengal Roar

For as much crap as we (myself included) dish out to the players and coaches about how they should do this or that, I think they are doing a great job thus far. They have really started to show what they are made of. I thought there would be more positive threads about them after last night. We (again, myself included) are very very quick to judge the bad, negative stuff and not give them enough praise when it is warranted.

So to you Coach O'brien-staff and players.....Great road win and sweep against MSU!!! Lets get another one against UM!!! :D :D :D :D You guys got this one. I can feel it!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, its way easier to complain, I am guilty of the same.

I have been very pleased with the change in offense style or commitment, it is fun to watch and compliments the defense very well.

well done players, Coach and staff we seem to be moving in the right direction, this should bode well for next season.

FEAR THE BENGAL!

I admit that after last night's game, I waas embarrassed to be an ISU fan...not cuz of our team, but because our little resurgence here during the last couple of week's hass revealed many posters on this board for who they really are. At least this morning as I bus to Missoula with the team I'm proud of two of you.

It's obvious that for many who post here about ISU hoops there NEVER was any love...

I tip my hat to Roar and Protege.

I thought it seemed a little quiet here during this run of three W's.

HUGE game Sat v. UM. Hopefully ISU can continue their winning ways and finish the regular season with some momentum going into the BSC tourney. The myopic ISU fan in me wants to look ahead of the possibility of a #2 seed, but the realist says to take one game at a time. As much as I think ISU can win out, I also think they could stub there toe if they don't bring it every possession, every game. Nevertheless, the "divide and conquer" approach on offense with guys stepping forward and making plays combined with the pressure defense bodes well for O'Brien and company.

Any updated timeline to expect Bay's return?

From the Simplot Games in Holt Arena, this is John Clayton, BengalDen.com :D

Kal suffered a setback this week and did not travel. He was practicing earlier this week though.

ISUSID

It is a great thing when Idaho State wins...in fact, my family knows I will be less irritable because they know that I will not be getting frustrated with the things that I read on this board.

Don't forget that the RECRUIT MORE IDAHO KIDS debate took quite a bit out of some of us.

Nonetheless, the win last night was impressive from start to finish. The Montana swing is a difficult one, I have made the trip a number of times over the past 30 years.

Latest posts

Back