• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Who will be MVP on the Bengals this season?

It's way too early to determine who's an MVP and I'm sure nobody on the team wants MVP associated with their name before they've even played one game. I don't like putting any one player on the spot and singling them out. I'm not looking for any MVPs, I'm looking for success for the entire team this season. MVPs mean nothing if we don't have a winning team as a whole.

Believe me, there will be a MVP at the end of the season. There will be a MVP at every game we play. The great players on the team will shine throughout the season. They are the game breakers. These are the players that will get the most media coverage game in and game out. These are players that win ball games. I am making my prediction now. I am going with Michael Dean. The most exciting and explosive player on the team in my opinion. He can be the game breaker to win games if he gets the ball in his hands. This kid likes to score TD's and likes putting up big numbers. He is my pre-season choice for MVP. We have other players that can be a MVP game breakers as well. We will see who steps up this season. Who is your pre-season MVP?

Did you see that juke move that Michael Dean made on our defensive back and than sprinted to the end zone for 50 yards? All I can say is Michael already looks like our MVP.

I'm a fan of his as much of you, but believe me, he doesn't want this on his shoulders as a sophomore starting a new position. It's going to take way more than him as an "MVP" to make this team successful. The dude has skills, but there's many others in the shadows that have their own respective skills. Our TE's this year are deadly, linebackers and d-line are deadly, so many kids not getting the press because they don't carry the ball that are huge weapons.

If I had to vote as to who should be the MVP at the end of the season, it's our D-backs and O-line. We have a fight for the starting QB position this year and that's more important than any MVP designation. QB will make or break our season, not a slot receiver/slot back regardless of how good they are. Don't get me wrong, I'm not downplaying what he brings to this team, but there's way more at work than him to make this team successful.

There are some good players on the team but there is no player on the team like Michael Dean in my opinion. . He broke so many records in California in a competitive league it will make your head spin. The best skilled player recruited by Kramer and signed in my opinion. It is unfortunate but only skilled positions get mostly the ink for Sunday papers. These skilled players want the ink, they want the big play in the game, they want to be the game breaker. Michael Dean wants to be that guy in games as he has shown it in practice games and season games. Every fan has a MVP on the team, a player they think is the game breaker that can win games. Michael Dean is the crowd favorite. They want to see him catch or carry the ball and make some juke moves and sprint to the end zone. He has the best speed and quickness on offense. Nobody can catch him in the Big Sky if he gets a step on them. The fans. students, and alumni want this kid to get at least 15 touches per game. Kramer made a mistake by not giving Michael the ball last season and you saw the final results on the scoreboard and in the standings. I hope the same mistake is not made this season. 15 carries or catches per game and we will win games. No doubt about it. Who is your pre-season MVP and why? We have some other skilled position players that are talented like Michael Dean on offense and defense.

what bengal player will eat the most tacos this season? there are some good taco eaters on the team but there is no taco eater on the team like michael dean. he broke so many taco records in california in a competitive taco eating league it will make your head spin. fans, students, and alumni want this kid to eat at least 15 tacos per game. kramer made a mistake by not giving michael tacos last season and you saw the results. lets hope the same mistake is not made this season. 15 tacos per game and we will win games. no doubt about it.

jeez dude - think the kid minds you cyber stalking him...?

Latest posts

Back