• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Will this be the new site

I think it will be as well. No one wants the responsibility to moderate the other one. I wonder if anyone's even moderating this one!

boisebengal said:
I think it will be as well. No one wants the responsibility to moderate the other one. I wonder if anyone's even moderating this one!

I though Bengalcub started his own site to be the administrator and everybody left this this site to join him? What happened? Now everybody wants to come back this site with no activity for past two years? I guess Bengalcub had enough and is calling it quits. I do not blame him. A lot of work. No administrator on this site so “free for all” as it should be.

otis campbell said:
Paraphrasing a line from "Sons of Katie Elder'" "I ain't goin' no place I"ve been before."

That is true. If Bengalblitz stays open nobody will come to this site however if Bengalblitz closes all of them that left this site 2 years ago will be coming back to this site.. They will be like a transfer portal player but a transfer portal can only transfer once. I say keep them on Bengalblitz or do not come back.

I told you nobody would come to this site if they got a new administrator on bengalblitz. They all would have come back if they needed too as bengalblitz was ready to shut down.

There are areas around the country where people go just to hear the echo of their voice, usually some sort of canyon. Amusing.
This site gives you all that, AND from the comfort and convenience of a cel phone or computer.
Hello?.....Hello? .......Hello?.........This site is DEAD! DEAD!......DEAD!.... :lol:

Ain't enough Epi and defibrillations in the world able to bring this site back to life, Up. Too bad.

otis campbell said:
There are areas around the country where people go just to hear the echo of their voice, usually some sort of canyon. Amusing.
This site gives you all that, AND from the comfort and convenience of a cel phone or computer.
Hello?.....Hello? .......Hello?.........This site is DEAD! DEAD!......DEAD!.... :lol:

Ain't enough Epi and defibrillations in the world able to bring this site back to life, Up. Too bad.

Oh well. Hope it works out on Bengalblitz for the past posters from this site but apparently the administrator resigned and somebody else decided to take over so Bengalblitz would not shut down their website. They all might be back here someday.

Latest posts

Back