• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Wisconsin Green Bay webcast.

bengalcub

My felllow Bengal fans this could be a free way to see the Bengals Thursday night...

This is a free registration--not sure of the quality, but it may be a good outlet to watch the ISU/Wisconsin Green Bay game on the internet.

http://www.horizonleaguenetwork.tv/

Let's give it a look.

Turn down the volume and listen to the ISU feed on the internet. The announcers on the video feed are seriously annoying. Every shot that Kal Bay takes--the announcer calls horrible. And I hate it when Chop Tang scores or does something and the announcer yells..."Way to go CHOPPER"...what a freaking nutsack.

straight up there!

GOD thats annoying!

I have never listened to a game where the home team announcers are SO WHACK!

G-Dammit, we are better than this

run a F'N play

this is where we get exposed, NO perimeter offense strategy and so we FORCE shit

G'DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is BULLSHIT

mad at staff for the momentum and first half rotation, pissed at a few players for decisions and SOFT F'N play!!!

Turn it around Fellas!!

Coach O and the staff look like they threw in the towel with about 10 min. to go! I do not get it ! How can ISU play so tough against the Badgers and not come out in the second half. I know the second game can be tough on a road trip but damn. Wisconsin should challenge for the Big Ten title and We cannot sustain an effort against Wis.- GB? very frustrating, I thought the team was going to turn the corner.

I understand why you don't put a player who is cold in at the end of the game. AK is a streaky three point shooter but he needs to play more to get his shots to go down. This losing is getting old for me too.

Latest posts

Back