• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Women's BB versus Saint Mary's

princeofbelair

We were out played by a bigger more talented team. But, we didn't box out well at all, gave several rebound opportunities and additional shots to the opponent on too many occasions, turned the ball over - and over and over. Passes went to no one or nowhere.
On the positive side, Devin Diehl had some nice defensive plays through the game. Michelle Grohs kept us in the game with some great shooting, hustle, and defense. Jenna Brown - some very nice drives and passes. A big factor in our comeback from oblivion at halftime.
IF we had done just SOME fundamental things well consistently this could have been a win.
Crowd: If there were a dozen ISU students there (other than the dancers and cheerleaders and Ross in his Bengal Dancer outfit) that was a lot.
Anyone else out there go to Reed and have any opinions?

I was there. The team seems to still be learning the motion offense. Sometimes they fall back into the fun a and gun. When they run the offense, they often get nice back doors and lay ups. I think that the team will compete for a Big Sky playoff spot. This will be tough but this team competes. Pickering only played about 12 minutes today, I assume because of injury. She is a key to this team since she is physical and athletic. I am impressed with the defense, a lot of hands in the air, blocking, catching entry passes, Diehl in particular (as you said) is a great defensive player.

Latest posts

Back