• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

WR

Bengals

This should be a very strong group for us with some good depth.

Lose
Graves - Good solid receiver.

Return
Gueller - Stud - 1st Team All-League
Dean - Stud - 3rd Team All-League

Next year guys?
Reynolds - If he can get and stay healthy should be a great addition
Bell - Very similar to Dean, but a little bigger
Brimmer - Big Target
Conner - Brings Size and Speed

If Reynolds is healthy we have a lot of height in this group with Gueller 6'3, Reynolds 6'3, Brimmer 6'5, and Conner 6'3.

I do not see any Freshmen breaking into the line up which is good we can redshirt them and let them develop. The only exception might be Horton because I think he will be that good.

Future also looks bright as Reynolds would be the only Senior next season. I would like to see us play more guys on a regular basis. Seemed like last year we played with Gueller, Dean, and Graves almost the entire time

What are your thoughts? Who else might make an impact?

I think Demonte Horton will play right away. I would also be surprised to see Scooby Reynolds play another down. Two knee surgeries in two years can be really tough. I hope I am wrong because folks say he was a difference maker. I hope Brimmer is everything that people said he was. It would be nice to have a nice core of bigger, taller, and more physical receivers in the mix.

I agree Reynolds is probably a long shot, which means it is even more likely we see Horton another 6'3 receiver!

Either way I think this is a good group for us. And will be even better in 2019!

Latest posts

Back