• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

WSU vs ISU

Oh yeah - it's a rivalry - but give us a couple of years before it's a game. You can't take a program that was as non-competitive as ours was and transform it into a championship program in 5 games, but in 2 years we'll give you a real barn burner!

KPVI just posted the news conference from today previewing the Weber game. I hope we play better than we did against Montana. That was tough to watch.
http://www.kpvi.com/content/sports/story/Idaho-State-vs-Weber-State-Preview/F-Hbr6sin0CiZ-uoJODlvA.cspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tavoy got racked up in our first game at Wazzou...didn't play until the Portland State game...was pretty rusty.

Its been a long 2 weeks for me, a bye week, a poor elk hunt, Im ready for some football, and what better way to come back to football than a RIVALRY game?

Lets hope this year's RAILROAD RUMBLE is a great one, hope to see a lot of you Bengal faithful at the game on Saturday.

GO WILDCATS

I’ll be bringing a carload of fans with me. I still believe this team will have a signature win or two before it’s all said and done. Hopefully we can do it this week. The Cats were lucky to escape the dome last year. Does anyone remember how many kicks the Bengals missed in the three point loss? It felt like a hundred!

Red Hill said:
I’ll be bringing a carload of fans with me. I still believe this team will have a signature win or two before it’s all said and done. Hopefully we can do it this week. The Cats were lucky to escape the dome last year. Does anyone remember how many kicks the Bengals missed in the three point loss? It felt like a hundred!
That game last year was a horrible game for both teams. Neither team looked like they really wanted to be out there playing that day. Hopefully this years game isnt as boring as last years.

ajwildcat said:
Red Hill said:
That game last year was a horrible game for both teams. Neither team looked like they really wanted to be out there playing that day. Hopefully this years game isnt as boring as last years.

I have a feeling this is gonna be a fairly entertaining game. I CANT WAIT TILL SATURDAY. :notworthy:

last yr we got lucky. we did not win the game, isu lost the game. isu had like 3 missed FG's in the final quarter and we won by a point. i expect isu to be playing much better than what ever happened against the griz.

I'm starting to get excited for this game. There is no way the Bengals play as bad as they did against Montana. The weather should be nice and I think ISU is sending a fan bus to the game. I hope to see a lot of orange and black at the game.

For those of you coming down to the game, there will be a pre-game carnival in the north parking lot. Carnival is FREE and starts at 2p.m. and word is that there will be lots of FREE food. Also fireworks after the game. Come on down, eat for free, have a cold one if you wish. Safe travels.

Latest posts

Back