• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

You All Better Cheer Hard

isusuperfan

Apologies to Bengal Roar and the fans, but I will be going to God's Armpit (Provo) tomorrow with my teammates to support them in the final match of the season against UVU. Even though I am not playing, I will be fulfilling a vital role in that game-The one of support.

This role I have just mentioned is one you all need to do this weekend against the Grizzlies. You all need to find it in your hearts to stand up and motivate this team. 1 die-hard painted crazy fan a crowd does not make, even if said person has more energy than anybody in this state and has a voice that carries for miles.

You people of the Den, go crazy, crack a few beers with the Griz fans before the game, cheer loud at this game and have some fun. I don't want to go to Provo (trust me, I would rather be in Ann Arbor for a Michigan Gameday painted up in Maize and Blue singing Hail to the Victors at the top of my voice rather than willingly set one foot in Provo. For those of you who know me, that's saying a LOT) but my boys...no, my bros, need me for this one. Believe me, I do NOT want to be in Provo; I'd rather be here or in Portland with the soccer team...

By the way, if a Griz fan goes running down the fan section with a Griz flag and nobody does anything, I will never talk to any of you at a football game again ;)

I WILL be at the PSU game this next week, so no worries.

-ISU Superfan

P.S.-I'd love to stay up here not just for the support but also so I can share a few cold ones with Griz fans :) Because beer is good, and even better for football games.

Latest posts

Back