• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

You can't teach an old dog new tricks??

bengalman

Huge kudos to Coach Evans and his staff. They had the wisdom to really change how they play this year to more closely mirror how college basketball is being played. Out with the slow methodical game and it's been fun to watch a more up-tempo style. Ethan Telfair and Geno Luzcando are the best guard tandem I can remember here at ISU and the future is bright. We won tonight without Ben Wilson and Ali Faruq-Bey. It's been a long time since we've been deep enough to win games easily without 2 of our best players. And with only 2 seniors on the roster (and Evann Hall's contributions have been minimal at best this year), we have a real chance to be good for the next several years.

Nice work Coach Evans. I'm more excited about Bengal Hoops than I've been in a while.

Very true, bengalman, congrats to Bill and his staff for adapting so well. This is a very fun team to watch, I hope we can restore some of the fan base erosion that has occurred in recent years. If you haven't had a chance to watch this team play, come on out to the next home stand. You will not be disappointed.

As for tonight, it was the Geno Luzcando story: career high 30 points on 10 for 10 shooting, Geno's second perfect 10 performance of the season. ET had an off night and still had 21 points, 8 assists and 5 rebounds. And walk-on Erik Nakken had a career high 15 points and 4 treys. Bengals are in third place in the conference, and 5-3 in league play for the first time since the 07-08 season.

In regard to Skippy's point about restoring the fan base erosion, I saw several people at the game last night that have not been all year or for several years. I had to catch many of them up on the team. As I always say, winning fixes a lot of problems. Nobody will complain about Holt Arena if we continue to win.

Latest posts

Back