• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Zamberlin Interview (audio)

It was interesting to listen to Doug Fullerton's interview as well. He indicates that the conference may be looking at affiliate members, and he delves into the pros and cons of making all members participate in core sports...

Big Sky Conference Podcasts

Good interviews. I don't think Coach Z was making any kind of excuses. Sounded like he was ready to go full steam ahead.

I know this is sheer speculation on my part but it seems to me with Joe Cullen and Phil Early coming here that Coach Z was or is cashing in some favors? These guys have good resume's and for them to come to ISU just makes me scratch my head. If that is the case I tip my hat to Coach Z. It shows me he is trying everything and anything to get this program back up and running. I think we need guys here that will be here for the duration and not for a year or two. It feels like they are still trying to figure out their identity and who they are with all these coaching changes and the revolving door.

These are Z's recruits now and we need to see what type of talent he puts on the field. This could be a really exciting year or it will be another "maybe next year".

Either way I hope they get camp off to a good start and the players will really take to heart what they are being taught. Remember NO EXCUSES! GO BENGALS!

Latest posts

Back