• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Zamberlin

justwinbengals

Rumor has it Coach Z is a "volunteer" football coach at Weber State. He is taking ISU's money while working for free at Weber. Looks like this is an audition for a real job. I think it is crappy that he is on the ISU paayroll while working at Weber. I hope he leaves their program with fewer scholarships and practice time like he did the ISU program. Probably legal, but morally wrong.

And where did this rumor come from? And don't wish that on Weber. We need both schools to be at their best so this Railroad Rumble becomes an actual rivalry.

If it's true, adds more flavor to the rivalry. If not, then... :coffee:

Maybe he's going to divulge all of the secrets that made ISU such a football powerhouse while he was here! Shudder at the thought! :lol:

You know the sad thing is that I really liked coach z. I think alot of us did!

It's too bad that he turned out to be such a bust :( I really hope he learned alot at ISU and will build a better foundation next go around. Here's to Coach Z... Salute!

If it's true, it's perfectly legal. He is owed that under this contract and there is an offset for actual earnings as a football coach. I remember one year Jim Fassel was a volunteer assistant at a high school after getting canned as a head coach from the NFL living off the contract. Greg Graham stayed in Boise last year and watched his son play high school hoops while collecting the last year of his contract from BSU.

Latest posts

Back