Womens BB

If you cant find another place to put something it belongs here
Post Reply
beardevil39
Posts: 855
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:50 am

Womens BB

Post by beardevil39 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:20 am

Congrats to Lady Bears last night with beating Eastern Washington in the last 2 seconds. GREAT and EXCITING WIN !! Bring home the Championship Bears ! :notworthy:

User avatar
Brian
Moderator
Posts: 2432
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:25 am
Location: Maryland

Re: Womens BB

Post by Brian » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:32 am

beardevil39 wrote:Congrats to Lady Bears last night with beating Eastern Washington in the last 2 seconds. GREAT and EXCITING WIN !! Bring home the Championship Bears ! :notworthy:
I have been meaning to start a womens BB thread (but have been to busy/lazy). They are having another outstanding season. :notworthy:
Following the Bears from the shores of the Chesapeake Bay.

beardevil39
Posts: 855
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:50 am

Re: Womens BB

Post by beardevil39 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:36 am

Brian wrote:
beardevil39 wrote:Congrats to Lady Bears last night with beating Eastern Washington in the last 2 seconds. GREAT and EXCITING WIN !! Bring home the Championship Bears ! :notworthy:
I have been meaning to start a womens BB thread (but have been to busy/lazy). They are having another outstanding season. :notworthy:


:lol: Why you lazy.......... just kidding ! That was the first WBB game this year for me and it was an exciting finish. The Footbaqll team ran out on the court with Congrats. It was like a playoff atmosphere. Go Bears!

McCandyman
Posts: 183
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:48 am

Re: Womens BB

Post by McCandyman » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:59 am

beardevil39 wrote:
Brian wrote:
beardevil39 wrote:Congrats to Lady Bears last night with beating Eastern Washington in the last 2 seconds. GREAT and EXCITING WIN !! Bring home the Championship Bears ! :notworthy:
I have been meaning to start a womens BB thread (but have been to busy/lazy). They are having another outstanding season. :notworthy:


:lol: Why you lazy.......... just kidding ! That was the first WBB game this year for me and it was an exciting finish. The Footbaqll team ran out on the court with Congrats. It was like a playoff atmosphere. Go Bears!
Great to see other sport teams supporting each other. Go Bears!

beardevil39
Posts: 855
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:50 am

Re: Womens BB

Post by beardevil39 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:16 am

Yea I was at the game also. Great win . This is an exciting team to watch. Go Bears In Reno !

Post Reply