Sacramento Warriors?

Anything goes! Discuss Pro, College, and High School sports here.
Kadeezy

Sacramento Warriors?

Post by Kadeezy » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:21 am

Anyone here play or have connections with the "Minor League" football team?

Super Hornet

Re: Sacramento Warriors?

Post by Super Hornet » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:19 pm

The only current pro football team I know about is the Sirens. There was a recent Bee article outlining the flops since the 1950s or so, and the Sirens were the only ones to get any positive press in that piece, perhaps because they made it to the 10-year mark THIS SEASON, and everything is looking for the team to continue indefinitely.

bennypole

Post by bennypole » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:33 am

You know about SWW. SWW are a semi-professional football team, designed to help develop and promote football players to the next level of their careers. The Warriors is dedicated to creating a high caliber team that will focus on divisional rivalries. I am seeking the best online web resource for my intercollegiate athletics essay writing assignment . I have goggled but i didn't get good article or blog about this topics.

Green Laser

Post by Green Laser » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:28 pm

Super Hornet wrote:The only current pro football team I know about is the Sirens. There was a recent Bee article outlining the flops since the 1950s or so, and the Sirens were the only ones to get any positive press in that piece, perhaps because they made it to the 10-year mark THIS SEASON, and everything is looking for the team to continue indefinitely.

Wouldn't the Sacramento Mountain Lions be considered a professional football team before the Sirens or a semi pro team?

StungAlum

Post by StungAlum » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:22 pm

Super Hornet wrote:The only current pro football team I know about is the Sirens.
:facepalm:
Green Laser wrote:
Super Hornet wrote:The only current pro football team I know about is the Sirens. There was a recent Bee article outlining the flops since the 1950s or so, and the Sirens were the only ones to get any positive press in that piece, perhaps because they made it to the 10-year mark THIS SEASON, and everything is looking for the team to continue indefinitely.

Wouldn't the Sacramento Mountain Lions be considered a professional football team before the Sirens or a semi pro team?
Yes.
Sac'em!

Super Hornet

Post by Super Hornet » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:27 pm

StungAlum wrote:
Super Hornet wrote:The only current pro football team I know about is the Sirens.
:facepalm:
Green Laser wrote:

Yes.
You gotta remember that this thread is over a year old. The team previous to the Mountain Lions really weren't ours. Had this thread started about six months or so later, I would have included them because the Sirens were big Mountain Lion supporters.

patricia.cross

Post by patricia.cross » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:02 am

The Sacramento Mountain Lions were an Expert American Soccer team Located in Sacramento, California that played at the United Football League. The franchise originated since the California Redwoods, also played its home games in San Francisco and San Jose before moving to Hornet Stadium at Sacramento at 2010, then to Raley Field at West Sacramento at 2012. The team has been coached by Dennis Green for three of its four decades of existence. Amid financial troubles, the UFL abruptly folded in the center of the 2012 season.