• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

2022/23 Non Conference Basketball game chat

Brian

Staff member
On ESPN+.
Be great if we can keep it reasonable but I hope they stay healthy and enjoy the occasion.

Since there doesn't seem to be much interest in gameday threads for basketball, I changed the Houston thread to a general non-conference basketball thread.

Let's hoe we get our first win tonight at Butler/The Bank vs Texas A&M Commerce.

Blofeld said:
They only lost by 50 to Houston so..............................

Well, it was a top 5 team in the nation so I didn't expect much. They did win their first home game last night against a team that did fairly well against SMU.

Another top 10 team on the road. Not sure how much we get from playing elite teams (do these road games at least get us some money?). Would rather play a team that lines up with the best of the Big Sky to better prepare us for conference play.

What the heck is going on at UNC Men's basketball. They lost to Colorado Christian at home, that just can't happen.

What a stunning win by UNC @ CSU to complete the UNC basketball sweep over the Rams (both women and men winning).

I thought they were done for when CSU took the lead after being down 15 but they kept at it and grounded out a much needed win.

It was another awesome win and along with the great lady Bears win and the early season VB win , how awesome to beat the Rams. Really encouraged by the play of the younger guys . Go Bears

Latest posts

Back