• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Abraham Williams

oldrunner

Williams has committed to Idaho.

I didn't see anything like that for him. He must have been truly unhappy here. I'm not exactly sure why. There must be an inside story and a reason no bigger programs offered him.

Oh well, I wish him the best of luck anyway. :clap:

This is a really weird move. I'm guessing he was promised something he really wanted here but wasn't getting. No matter, He's a return man, first and foremost. Playing in a dome will significantly cut down return options. This appears to be a really bad move on his part.

Latest posts

Back