• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Big Sky Predicictions (Men\'s)

A win by NAU tomorrow leaves 16 remaining scenarios.
14 of these scenarios give PSU a home quarterfinal.

A win by MSU tomorrow again leaves 16 scenarios.
4 of these scenarios give PSU a home quarterfinal.

GO LUMBERJACKS!!
Or to quote somebody more knowledgable than me: "I'm a Lumberjack and I'm O.K., I sleep all night, and I work all day......."

DJViking said:
Update:

Current Standings (2/26):

Weber State (11-4, 18-10) (@Sac left)
NAU (10-5, 16-11) (UNC)
Montana (9-6, 15-14) (@ISU left)
PSU (9-7, 18-12)
MSU (8-7, 11-17) (@ISU left)
EWU (8-8, 15-14)
ISU (7-7, 12-15) (UM, MSU left)
Sac State (4-11, 9-19 ) (WSU left)
UNC (2-13, 4-23) (@NAU left)

Final Standings (my prediction)
WSU (12-4) (@Sac - W)
NAU (11-5) (UNC - W)
UM (10-6) (@ISU - W)
PSU (9-7)
EWU (8-8 )
MSU (8-8 ) (@ISU - L)
ISU (8-8 ) (UM - L, MSU - W)
Sac State (4-12) (WSU - L)
UNC (2-14) (@NAU - L)

We beat ISU on Saturday, now we need ISU to beat MSU on Tuesday. If that happens (as well as the other things I've predicted) then we should be in 4th place and hosting a first round tournament game. With the 3 way tie for 5th, ISU, MSU, and EWU all have a 1-1 record against WSU. Agaist NAU, they all have a record of 0-2. Against UM, ISU will be 0-2, MSU 0-2, EWU 1-1. That puts EWU in 5th. Against PSU, ISU is 0-2, with MSU being 1-1, which means MSU gets the 6th spot.

PSU hosts a 1st round game against EWU, with UM hosting MSU. Interesting that last year's travel partners will be batling it out in the conference tourney. And we will get to see Stuckey (lose) one more time!

PSU win vs ISU and ISU win vs MSU = 1st round tournament game at home! If ISU loses to UM, then they are out of the tournament, so I'm not sure they would bring enough game to beat MSU, although it would be their senior night. This will be MUCH clearer after Monday night's games.

EWU could be a trap but I feel we could beat them again, I'd rather play MSU though

dystopiamembrane said:
PSUVikings said:
EWU could be a trap but I feel we could beat them again, I'd rather play MSU though

The game has been decided already. We will play MSU. Take a look at page 7 of this chart.

ahh thanks, good, we could have beaten MSU twice had bone not blown that 2nd half in bozeman, lets take it to um

Latest posts

Back