• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Breakout Athlete?

Sawyer was very good in the scrimmage that I saw. He has always had the talent and now he has the accuracy. I have seen in the past that he has the will and the fortitude. Add me to the band wagon for Sawyer.

I think we will have many break out players this year.

For the offense:

Sawyer Smith will definitely show his true colors this year. He has been working hard in the off season and it is showing on the field and off the field. He has become the Captain that he needs to be to run the offense.

Bobby McClintock, FB & Olaniyi Sobomehin FB will both play dual rolls in the back field!! They are both explosive runners who can definitely pack a punch block or running the ball. The will both be excellent replacements for Allen Kenneth.

Tremayne Kirkland will definitely make a huge improvement to the recieveing core along with Brendan Ferrigno and Kenneth Mackins

On the O-Line I would like to see Cody Feakin have a break through year the kid is huge and tons of ability the last two seasons injuries have kept him from proving himself.

The Defense

Jordan Senn will continue to make big plays now moving into Joey King spot in LB

Adam Hayward along with DJ Robinson will be quite the LB duo all of them poses great leadership and will keep the defense charged up all season long!

I know that there is going to be a break out player on the D-Line but I'm not really sure who I think. CJ Niusulu, Dave Howell, Matthis Gehring, and Casey Tyler both Tyler and Gehring were starting D-line from last year.

All I know it is going to be exciting to watch these guys play this year!!

Not Sure I have not been to a practice in almost two weeks. I think its going to be a tough call for the coaches to make. I think it will come down to the coaches using them both alot and utilizing their strengths for specific plays.

GoViks said:
Not Sure I have not been to a practice in almost two weeks. I think its going to be a tough call for the coaches to make. I think it will come down to the coaches using them both alot and utilizing their strengths for specific plays.

Regardless, we have depth on the O line...Last edited by on 2006-08-24, 18:08; edited 1 time in total

Yes we do. We definitely are size on both sides of the line. I'm hoping the after coming off of a good season this year we really pick up some faster and bigger guys from spring recruitment and with us playing UNM, Cal, and UO I think it is very possible.

Latest posts

Back