• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Bringing back Kramer - I do not think so

Some of the the other site posters have been giving their thoughts about players not playing up to their potential, their thoughts on coaches that do not know what they are doing, and their thoughts on the program in general since we went on a losing streak. I understand their frustration as they want to see the program do well. Some are now talking about bringing Kramer back. In my opinion, Kramer was hired to fix the APR problem which he did but the team paid the ultimate price during his first years at ISU as he pulled scholarships from players and gave walk-ons scholarships to players that had high GPA’s. The only reason he had one good season was because he had a great QB in Justin Arias and good receivers. Once the APR’s were fixed Tingey fired him as Kramer was not producing winning teams after 5 years of recruiting. In my opinion, I would give these current coaches a few more years to see what they can do just like Kramer had. Kramer was a good coach but could not win at ISU. He had his shot at ISU. Let these current coaches work on what is needed to win games.

Latest posts

Back