• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Can Linder win the BIG GAME(S)?

Beardown

I am finally starting to figure out that the guy is a good recruiter, a good regular season coach, but buckles when the big game comes around. I'm super disappointed a the Bears performance last night. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

No problem with coach Linder. The game last night was that we got beat by a really good team and we came a few shots and missed free throws of winning that game. We might have another shot with them in the playoffs if someone can knock them out before we have a chance to meet them again. Our team will be fine and hopefully get a chance for the big dance.

budbear said:
No problem with coach Linder. The game last night was that we got beat by a really good team and we came a few shots and missed free throws of winning that game. We might have another shot with them in the playoffs if someone can knock them out before we have a chance to meet them again. Our team will be fine and hopefully get a chance for the big dance.

But...this has been a trend for several years now. His players commit mental errors in tight games down the stretch.

The answer is the players are tired because we have not developed our bench. Thursday night against Idaho Radebaugh played 32 min. Why? we had a plus 30 point lead and the bench 3 min. It would be nice if over the season when we had some good leads the bench kids would get their chance then when needed to play maybe 10 min in the Idaho game they could hold on to lead and rest the starters for the big game Saturday. Now since the starters are tired and the bench really not used all year can we win the big game ? I hope so

Latest posts

Back