• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Conference tournament

bigskyconf

From Boise, ID. Games Monday

Northern Colorado vs Sacramento State
Portland State vs Eastern Washington
Southern Utah vs Weber State

3:35 Pacific Time, 4:35 Boise Time, 10:35 in Timbuktu.

25 minutes from Vikings and EWU, in case you were wondering.

If you want some extra added angst, DOWN (which many would know here as UP, so I went Captain Obvious on it) just upset Gonzaga in the WCC women's semis.

Monday scores

Northern Colorado 79, Sacramento State 61
Portland State 83, Eastern Washington 70
Southern Utah 62, Weber State 58

Tuesday's games

Northern Colorado vs Montana State
Northern Arizona vs Montana
Portland State vs Idaho
Southern Utah vs Idaho State

Tuesday scores

Montana State 67, Northern Colorado 62
Northern Arizona 68, Montana 65
Idaho 56, Portland State 54
Idaho State 70, Southern Utah 63

Wednesday games

Northern Arizona vs Montana State
Idaho State vs Idaho

Wednesday's results

Montana State 76, Northern Arizona 71
Idaho 66, Idaho State 51

Championship game Friday

Idaho vs Montana State

If it happens.

There's no reported cases in Idaho (at least as of yesterday), but there's no testing in Idaho. Just saying.

Pounder said:
There's no reported cases in Idaho (at least as of yesterday), but there's no testing in Idaho. Just saying.

There is supposedly no reported cases in Montana either, but the rest home that my mom put my dad in is quarantined because of the Norovirus. I said don't you mean the Coronavirus and mom said that it is the Norovirus out there (she said they don't have the Coronavirus).

Didn't we deal with the Norovirus last year? Maybe Montana and Idaho are a year behind us when it comes to infectious diseases.

Aaaaaaaaand cancelled.

In a nation full of truckers, I'm not funny enough to pull off a "mountain states are a year behind" joke.

Latest posts

Back