• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

D2 National Championship Videos?

Beardown

Does anyone have a copy of the any of the national championships on tape? It would be cool if someone did and possibly convert them to DVD? If you have any, pm me.

I would love to see those games, they were before my time, the only thing I remember about them was a blip on the Denver news about it.

Hmm, I might have the second one on Video Tape (it's the one I attended). The defense really took it to New Haven. I wish we would get that attitude back. I will look this weekend.

I had to miss the second one because I was at a stupid wedding. However, the first one was amazing! I remember trying to get into Jacksons but it was way to packed and they were beyond capacity so we had to leave. We went over to my friends house and watched it on his big screen. I just remember at first how cool it was that UNC was playing on national television on ESPN. Of coures I wanted the Bears to win but at first I was just happy that we were on ESPN.

Beardown said:
I had to miss the second one because I was at a stupid wedding. However, the first one was amazing! I remember trying to get into Jacksons but it was way to packed and they were beyond capacity so we had to leave. We went over to my friends house and watched it on his big screen. I just remember at first how cool it was that UNC was playing on national television on ESPN. Of coures I wanted the Bears to win but at first I was just happy that we were on ESPN.

I was so thrilled to see UNC on the bottom ticker when ESPN shows the scores during the DII playoffs. Seeing them play live on ESPN was great.

I had a copy of the 1996 championship game at my mom's house and I bet it is still there. I was at the game and actually made it on TV. That game was so awesome. Those '96 and '97 UNC teams would beat this current team by 20 points at least. Anyhow, I will be going to my mom's tomorrow and will try to dig that video up.

The NCAA has put it on DVD themselves. You can order both of them from the following link: http://www.ncaaondemand.com/search?institutions=Northern+Colorado&year=1997&sport=football&x=0&y=0

Very cool!

Latest posts

Back