• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

EWU @ MSU Game Day Thread

LDopaPDX said:
Seattle Eagle said:
LDopaPDX said:
You call tell Gregorak is just stunned by how bad Eastern plays defense. He was genuinely shocked at that big run because Eastern wasn’t even close to defending it. We over run the play all the time and get beat by a simple cut. We miss tackles so badly that we don’t even touch the ball carrier. I don’t think there’s any way we don’t completely restaff the D. It sucks to call for people’s jobs, but I don’t think there’s any other way. We are just too damn bad. And if Best isn’t willing to do it, then we need to restaff every coach.

Maybe Gregorak's available. He'd put a hell of lot better product than what we're trotting out on the field right now.

Gregorak is doing a good job on commentary. He’s been very clear about why Eastern is so bad. He even brought up how EWU’s admin has let the program down by not investing properly. Right now, Eastern is a shit show. From the coaches to the admin, it’s all at critical mass. The AD needs a complete rethink as to what we’re doing at the university.

Not winning exponentially magnifies every other problem. It's not that those things didn't exist in the past, people just thought we'd win forever and ever without investing in substantive ways.

E-Wu Tang Clan said:
Uhh Ohh. I'm listening to 700 ESPN, Paul Sorensen saying that Shari McMahon is there. Looks like the president is watching this mess.

You think she knows which team is which?

AD Collins came up to stands and talked to me in that pouring rain last game. Said we are going to be focusing on selling the brand and he has alot of work to do...well he said we have alot of work to do. He is very approachable and think he will work OT to make his mark...so he can get a big time AD job is my guess. Do something about this Football program and while you're at fix that soccer team .

depositphotos_144182075-stock-photo-female-body-part-denim-jeans.jpg

Obzerver said:
AD Collins came up to stands and talked to me in that pouring rain last game. Said we are going to be focusing on selling the brand and he has alot of work to do...well he said we have alot of work to do. He is very approachable and think he will work OT to make his mark...so he can get a big time AD job is my guess. Do something about this Football program and while you're at fix that soccer team .

depositphotos_144182075-stock-photo-female-body-part-denim-jeans.jpg

I think he was a good hire. He needs to get busy for sure.

idaho going down to Weber..That would leave MSU #1 and Montana needs to beat PSU tonite then griz vs msu next week for BSC champs and a high seed.

Glad to see people engaged on the thread.

Best needs to go. He's essentially had 3 resets on staff already. No one said it was easy or fair and just because the University has let the sports programs down, FUNDAMENTALS can still to taught and learned by players, game plans can still get meaningful results and changes can be made to shore up weaknesses in most situations. The absurdity of the state of the program defies logic and reason IF Best was the "guy". He ain't. It's a pipe dream to believe any decent DC would want to step in here and that isn't the only problem with the current Jekyll and Hyde program.

57-14

Latest posts

Back