• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Four new offers

Liked the players with the previous method?? Results speak for themselves?? You’re a moron. Let’s look at the results in the Evans era. 6 seasons. 33% winning percentage. 36% in conference. Only 1 winning season (which was just 1 game over .500). 0 appearances in conference tournament semifinals. To say these results “speak for themselves” is just stupid.

I find it more than coincidental that you signed up for an account almost the exact time that 2 assistants were let go and most your posts talk about the change in staff/strategy/philosophy.

I’m all for a change in how they’re doing things because, in my mind, the results “have spoken for themselves”. We need a different strategy. Hopefully casting a wider recruiting net is exactly what we need.

bengalman said:
Liked the players with the previous method?? Results speak for themselves?? You’re a moron. Let’s look at the results in the Evans era. 6 seasons. 33% winning percentage. 36% in conference. Only 1 winning season (which was just 1 game over .500). 0 appearances in conference tournament semifinals. To say these results “speak for themselves” is just stupid.

I find it more than coincidental that you signed up for an account almost the exact time that 2 assistants were let go and most your posts talk about the change in staff/strategy/philosophy.

I’m all for a change in how they’re doing things because, in my mind, the results “have spoken for themselves”. We need a different strategy. Hopefully casting a wider recruiting net is exactly what we need.

:+1:

Offer all you want. Worthless until someone actually signs and then shows up in Pocatello.
Really shaking the trees and getting some excellent talent, though. Definitely an ISU characteristic. :roll:

Idk...sounds like they maybe trying to steer the ship in a new direction with some new up and coming coaches.

Bengalman I’d say you are the moron if you think we don’t have the best back court we’ve had in a very long time. That has given me at least hope and imo put us in a situation where we can have the best year in the bill era. (But I will admit the stats you put out are damning...maybe bill is indeed done) But no coincidence in my return to the board (I’ve had several handles over the years) The departures...especially Novak...had and has me worried and got me out of retirement. That we won’t reach our potential just when I got a little excited about how the program was going again is a little disappointing. But I’m still positive on the outlook.

Latest posts

Back