• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Halloween spooky story-PSU football

bigskyconf

With Halloween coming next Tuesday, I have a story that I want to share. This is indeed a true story.

My wife's family all knew my college team was Portland State and one Christmas, my mother-in-law gave me a Portland State shirt. It was green and in big white letters across the front, it said "Portland State". She said she got it at a garage sale and thought of me. I tried it on that day and it fit me like a glove. The next day as I was gathering my gifts, we could not find the shirt anywhere. It had disappeared. A few years went by, my mother-in-law passed away, and I ended up moving out to a separate apartment and I forgot about the shirt. Then this one summer I recalled getting the shirt that Christmas, and made plans to get to the first home football game early to get a shirt to replace it. As the date approached, I was getting excited about it. Well, the day arrived, and I got up early. I opened my closet at my apartment...and right there hanging up in front of me was the same Portland State shirt my mother-in-law had got me for Christmas years ago. To this day, I have no idea how it got from the old house to my apartment, nor how I missed seeing it in my closet until then.

Latest posts

Back