• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Linder's Replacement

budbear

It is always hard to lose a good coach, but that is the way it is now days in the coaching world. The good ones move up and the bad ones move on. I would hope they hire coach Smiley and can keep the rest of the current staff. They all seemed to work well together and did a good job recruiting.

Do you think they all follow him to Wyoming? If not, it would be great if they stayed.

Would love to see coach Smiley get the job as well. Some have mentioned Tim Miles, but I say no to that one.

I would have loved to see Linder stay at least one more year, win the conference tourney like we could have done this year and then move on to a better job than Wyoming. That's a tough place to win and I know it's a boost in salary, but Wyo hasn't won for many years. Oh well, best to coach Linder.

uncbearodactyl said:
https://twitter.com/bucketmarcus/status/1239991189186772993 …

This is too bad, but somewhat expected. Many times a player commits to a coach, rather than a school. It's best if we name Steve Smiley coach asap and move on to replace this kid.

Latest posts

Back