• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Montana is next

50 yr fan

Montana poses a challenge but also a great chance to give I.S.U.`s program a big boost. I believe we have a decent chance to do this given our improved defense and big play ability of our receivers and Struck and our ground game. thoughts GO BENGALS

The last time we played at wash grizz stadium in 2016 we gave Montana all they could handle. We are a much better team and program now I believe. I am certain Montana is better too than 2016. Tanner guellar got concussion I believe right before half time and we had to play second half with a wide receiver who was converted to QB in a pinch. Trae Pilster. Pilster balled out. He was real good that second half and kept us close but our defense was so far inferior back then we couldn’t stop Montana. That’s not this team or program any more. We lost to them in 2017 at home also in a close evenly contested game. But I think we are better now than 2017. We have a better defense. Our run game was great in 2017, passing game was good with great receivers then too. We just seem better as a team now cuz our defense is so improved. We can win this game if we play good football in all phases. Which is how it should be at this level. If u want to win on the road in meaningful games u have to be good in all three phases. We can pull this upset off

Latest posts

Back