• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Montana State Thread

We need a win in this game. Right now, we are 6th in Conference, even though we have played more games than most teams. I'm thinking that the ranking is based on win percentage, but I'm not sure. By securing a win tonight (not a given like it was earlier this season) we could move into 3rd or 4th place.

Let's get a win Viks!!

DJViking said:
We need a win in this game. Right now, we are 6th in Conference, even though we have played more games than most teams. I'm thinking that the ranking is based on win percentage, but I'm not sure. By securing a win tonight (not a given like it was earlier this season) we could move into 3rd or 4th place.

Let's get a win Viks!!

I'm with you DJViking. We need to come out and finish this trip and get back to the Stott with a 3-1 road trip.

Oh, and one more thing.

I sure hope that we get like a double digit win. This road trip is killing me. I'm in good shape, but a guys heart can only take so many close games in a row. Also, my fingernails are about down to the bone.

;-)

Game day
icon_basketball.gif

icon_smile.gif
/users/31/07/37/smiles/0.jpg /users/31/07/37/smiles/psu-flam.gif /users/31/07/37/smiles/psu-glo3.gif /users/31/07/37/smiles/psu-glo2.gif /users/31/07/37/smiles/psu-glow.gif /users/31/07/37/smiles/vikingst.jpg

/users/31/07/37/smiles/fightin3.gif :msu2:

/users/31/07/37/smiles/fightin2.gif /users/31/07/37/smiles/fighting.gif /users/31/07/37/smiles/cowboy.gif /users/31/07/37/smiles/bdance2.gif

Latest posts

Back