• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Portland State Basketball Schedule 2006-2007

PSUVikings2

2006-07 PORTLAND STATE BASKETBALL SCHEDULE

Date Opponent Location Tip Off
Nov. 4 WESTERN OREGON (exhibition) STOTT CENTER 7:05 p.m.
Nov. 10-12 @ BCA Classic Eugene, OR TBA
Nov. 18 @ Arizona State Tempe, AZ TBA
Nov. 20 EVERGREEN STATE STOTT CENTER 7:05 p.m.
Nov. 27 PORTLAND STOTT CENTER 7:05 p.m.
Nov. 30 @ Gonzaga Spokane, WA TBA
Dec. 2 UTAH VALLEY STATE STOTT CENTER 7:05 p.m.
Dec. 7 PACIFIC LUTHERAN STOTT CENTER 7:05 p.m.
Dec. 10 @ San Jose State San Jose, CA TBA
Dec. 16 @ Washington Seattle, WA TBA
Dec. 19 UC DAVIS STOTT CENTER 7:05 p.m.
Dec. 21 HOWARD STOTT CENTER 7:05 p.m.
Dec. 28 MONTANA* STOTT CENTER 7:05 p.m.
Dec. 30 MONTANA STATE* STOTT CENTER 7:05 p.m.
Jan. 4 @ Northern Arizona* Flagstaff, AZ TBA
Jan. 6 @ Northern Colorado* Greeley, CO TBA
Jan. 10 @ Weber State* Ogden, UT TBA
Jan. 13 EASTERN WASHINGTON* STOTT CENTER 7:05 p.m.
Jan. 18 NORTHERN COLORADO* STOTT CENTER 7:05 p.m.
Jan. 20 NORTHERN ARIZONA* STOTT CENTER 7:05 p.m.
Jan. 26 @ Sacramento State* Sacramento, CA TBA
Jan. 27 @ Idaho State* Pocatello, ID TBA
Feb. 1 @ Montana* Missoula, MT TBA
Feb. 3 @ Montana State* Bozeman, MT TBA
Feb. 8 WEBER STATE* STOTT CENTER 7:05 p.m.
Feb. 10 @ Eastern Washington* Cheney, WA TBA
Feb. 17 @ ESPN BracketBuster TBA TBA
Feb. 22 SACRAMENTO STATE* STOTT CENTER 7:05 p.m.
Feb. 24 IDAHO STATE* STOTT CENTER 7:05 p.m.
Mar. 3 Big Sky Conference Quarterfinals TBA TBA
Mar. 6-7 Big Sky Conference Semifinals/Finals TBA TBALast edited by on 2007-03-07, 08:35; edited 1 time in total

I'm really pumped for this basketball season. I predict another BSC season championship, but of course I'd rather see us win the playoffs, rather than the regular season (if I had to choose). We've got some good games scheduled for the pre-season, and I'm particularly looking forward to the Huskies game in Seattle. There should be a big turnout of family and friends, as so many of the players are from Washington State and Vancouver. Downtown Seattle is really a great place the weekend before Christmas, and we'll be spending a long weekend there doing shopping, and of course watching our boys upset the Huskies !! Hope you can all make it. Make your hotel reservations now.
GO VIKES

GustaViking said:
I'm really pumped for this basketball season. I predict another BSC season championship, but of course I'd rather see us win the playoffs, rather than the regular season (if I had to choose). We've got some good games scheduled for the pre-season, and I'm particularly looking forward to the Huskies game in Seattle. There should be a big turnout of family and friends, as so many of the players are from Washington State and Vancouver. Downtown Seattle is really a great place the weekend before Christmas, and we'll be spending a long weekend there doing shopping, and of course watching our boys upset the Huskies !! Hope you can all make it. Make your hotel reservations now.
GO VIKES

ALL Powerhouse schools on the west coast took a hit from graduation, they are all vunarable this year
icon_bounce.gif

I think students were something like $5.00 last year (not more than $10.00). Adults (non-students) were $15.00 I believe. Cheap like borscht!

GO VIKS !!

I think students were something like $5.00 last year (not more than $10.00). Adults (non-students) were $15.00 I believe. Cheap like borscht!

GO VIKS !!

Latest posts

Back