• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Prediction thread: Cal Poly

I don't think Cal Poly is any good. If Eastern comes out fired up, this one should be a win.

I'd say there is chatter about Best's future. Given this is an expected win, this chatter becomes very LOUD if Eastern doesn't show a W in this one.

Can we D up Cal Poly? I'd think so. But I was so shocked by everything related to Eastern's defense last week, that I'm not sure we match up well with anyone at this point in time.

If we can lose to Idaho State and PSU we can probably lose to anyone. But I do think being at home will give us enough of a boost to get over the hump.

42-31 EAGS

On paper we win this one. So go out and do it on the red in the rain but not without a comedy of errors by both teams. A bunch of goofy bastards having a fun game with a good result.
*EW 34 vs Cal Poly 27

d49c801f-0ec5-44f7-a702-cffca0c1d587_text.gif

Seattle Eagle said:
If we can lose to Idaho State and PSU we can probably lose to anyone. But I do think being at home will give us enough of a boost to get over the hump.

42-31 EAGS

I'm with you. This team just seems to lack confidence and doesn't seem to know how to play with a lead. But I agree being at home should help.

Eagles 32, Cal Poly 28

Latest posts

Back