• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

PSU @ NAU 2023

If Portland State’s new strategy to gain attention is to keep setting up last second heroics, then I want you to ensure that my body is donated to science, but with enough ashes so my wife can do what she will with them. I’m unconvinced of my cardiac capacity at this point.

Especially for this one. There’s already four videos up showing the last plays, so I picked one semi-randomly. If this isn’t SC Top 10, tonight, we MUST storm Bristol CT.

https://youtu.be/8nwQFMEgrd8

Pounder said:
If this isn’t SC Top 10, tonight, we MUST storm Bristol CT.

Indeed.

If it's not the top play on SC, I'll grab the pitchforks if you want to pick up the torches. :)

Since it's #1 tonight, I think we can still request a pitchfork party if it's not on the end-of-year Top 10.*

That'd be fun regardless.

(* Obviously pending results of future activity, but physics is a bit too predictable to think you'll get 10 better plays in any given year.)

Nice to see NAU hit a buzzer beater today to beat EWU in the conference tournament. Yeah, I should probably want EWU to advance on to the NCAA tournament since they probably have the best chance to advance on, but after our two last-second wins against NAU, that kinda feels right. :)

Latest posts

Back