• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Ryan Kessman BYU Transfer Enrolled

Skor7

Ryan Kessman is a BYU Transfer, a red shirt freshman. Just signed with Sac State. WR inside and out, KR/PR/P.
All State Player. Will be there in 2 weeks to start working out.

View Film: click or cut and paste

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=ryan+kessman&hl=en&sitesearch=

Where did you get that information? I haven't seen any announcements on additional mid-year transfers.

Why was he suspended from BYU?

Seems he was suspended for drinking coffee! He turned down UCLA for the Hornets, BYU fans none too happy.
Check out http://www.cougarboard.com/nologin/message.html?id=3179506. Sounds like he could help besides there are a lot of Starbucks in town!

After reading some of the posts I think there is more to it than just coffee. Living with his girlfriend and a night out on the town with teamates seem to have contributed to his problems. Posters also make fun of his 5.1/40 speed plus he is only 5' 11". Two sides to every story but I can't believe anyone would turn down UCLA for Sac State.

Read posts from 3 months ago or so when Kessman "quit" the team here:
http://www.cougarblue.com/component/option,com_fireboard/Itemid,26/func,view/id,138118/catid,2/limit,8/limitstart,0/

Ryan did turn down UCLA he would have to sit another year if he went there. BYU fans are so upset that the top 2007 recruit decided to leave as it wasn't a good fit for a jewish kid they tried to convert. Ryan's 40 time at the usc combine was a 4.6 at 14 years old and a soph. He is faster now. It just wasn't a good fit for him. Never lived with his girlfriend. Kinda of hard since he lived in the dorms and she was in calif. Just more garbage BYU fans make up. But ya got to love them lol Just watch his video and decide for yourself .

Skor7 said:
Ryan Kessman is a BYU Transfer, a red shirt freshman. Just signed with Sac State. WR inside and out, KR/PR/P.
All State Player. Will be there in 2 weeks to start working out.

View Film: click or cut and paste

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=ryan+kessman&hl=en&sitesearch=

Wow, impressive!

It was classy the way he handed the ball to the refs after each score.

If true, I am excited. he seems to have discipline and Sperbeck runs a tight ship.

Holy crap, that message board with the "Kessman Quit" thread is PURE comedy. I'm sorry but there's just something hilarious about pages and pages of pissed of mormans bitching about a jewish wide receiver drinking coffee. Anyways, hope he tears it up for us and drink up at any one of the 37 Java Citys on campus!

Kadeezy said:
Holy crap, that message board with the "Kessman Quit" thread is PURE comedy. I'm sorry but there's just something hilarious about pages and pages of pissed of mormans bitching about a jewish wide receiver drinking coffee. Anyways, hope he tears it up for us and drink up at any one of the 37 Java Citys on campus!

Well if you don't conform.... :D

Skor... You can seriously tell him that we have some kickass coffee and an up and coming QB and a couple badass RBs.

As long as he works hard, there's no reason he should be starting with Dylan Lane next Fall...

Actually Ryan doesn't like coffee. He was just taking a drink of a girls Cappuccino
when he got caught. Ryan and the QB will be rooming in the summer. He was Ryan's host when he visited.

Skor7 said:
Actually Ryan doesn't like coffee. He was just taking a drink of a girls Cappuccino
when he got caught. Ryan and the QB will be rooming in the summer. He was Ryan's host when he visited.

Amazing how BYU folks got their knickers in a twist over a sip of an Italian drink :roll:

Welcome Ryan! This seems like a great pick up along with the new 300 lb offensive linemen! With our young returning and talented QBs RBs Receivers and Linemen we figure to have a very exciting offense next season! I think that this is a good lesson for all California athletes considering going to remote colleges, consider the whole package of what it would be like to make a commitment to living in a totally foreign enviorment for 4 years not just playing the sport there. BYU may extreme in terms fo thier expectations but even the locals going off to places like Eastern Washington or the other more remote Big Sky schools are in for a major culture shock in terms of climate, lifestyle and distance from thier familes and friends etc.

I'd be leery of praising linemen at 3 bills. As a general rule, they tend to be slow. Sure, there are exceptions, but I'd rather have light linemen who can get outside to block.

The last thing I want to see is another Garrett Wasser.

Super Hornet said:
I'd be leery of praising linemen at 3 bills. As a general rule, they tend to be slow. Sure, there are exceptions, but I'd rather have light linemen who can get outside to block.

The last thing I want to see is another Garrett Wasser.

I don't have a problem with it as long as its being developed into muscle. Plenty of lineman in the pros that 300+. Besides, the weight program will show if he has any conditioning deficiences.

You have 5-6 big guys up front, they take up a lot of space.

Kessman appears to be able to find the holes, improvising, spin move, cut back and zoom. He has great field of vision. The beauty is that he can play a multitude of positions very well.

Welcome aboard! I am excited about the O next year.

Latest posts

Back