• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Soccer downed by Weber, 2-0

isusuperfan

What a rough season for Da Bengals. Of course, we have about 15 underclassmen, so inexperience was a maaaajor factor.

The upside is, only 4 seniors. This adversity will help us build a better, stronger program. All the losses, ties and frustration will ultimately make us the best team in the BigSky.

Until then, I shall take my leave. Remain vigilant and loyal. Suffer, take it all in. It will only make us stronger!

Patron Saint of the Soccer Team,

ISU Superfan

SuperFan... thanks for all of your loyal support this year, as always. You make coming to the game fun for the entire family. I hope if you ever graduate (lol) that the school will provide you with an all sports pass and a small budget for all of the paraphenailia you bring to the games. Heck, I think they should put you on the travel roster.

It was a frustrating year... for the players, the coaches and the fans. We had tremendous talent this year, and you are right - most of it is coming back. As always, it will be tough to lose some talented seniors. Quigley has been the heart of this team for years. Katie Miller stepped up this year to fill Jill Christofferson's shoes, and did a fantastic job of it. It is a pity she only had two years at ISU. Jana and Maren were coming off of fantastic years last year, but both had to sit out most of this season with injuries and both had a hard time fitting back in while not 100% physically.

To put our senior losses in perspective, last year the top 12 players on the team played 91% over every minute played, and six of those left the school and two more sat out most of this year with injuries. This year, the playing time was much more even, with the top 12 players only accounting for 77% of the minutes. So far, we will only be losing 2 of those players.

So, things are looking up for next year. It will be exciting to see who we recruit... but unlike last year, we could make a fantastic team just off our our returning players.

Latest posts

Back