• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

@ UC Davis Game Day Thread

Boom! Huge must win today. Stats show this one as even. Eags D is ranked better than Davis and way better on 3rd down. Think Eastern lines are the difference today. Taking care of the ball is at a premium, especially when the evening moisture can make handling a bit tricky. Watched an hour of their games and Davis doesn't look dominate in any phase. Know they are well coached. Visperas and backs need to take care of the ball. Expect D to get 6 or 7 stops and the offense to repeat some of those long drives. Certainly, helped D stay fresh last week. If V can connect on a couple of those long passes, it wouldn't hurt my feelings.

luckyintheorder said:
Boom! Huge must win today. Stats show this one as even. Eags D is ranked better than Davis and way better on 3rd down. Think Eastern lines are the difference today. Taking care of the ball is at a premium, especially when the evening moisture can make handling a bit tricky. Watched an hour of their games and Davis doesn't look dominate in any phase. Know they are well coached. Visperas and backs need to take care of the ball. Expect D to get 6 or 7 stops and the offense to repeat some of those long drives. Certainly, helped D stay fresh last week. If V can connect on a couple of those long passes, it wouldn't hurt my feelings.

He seems to overthrow quite a bit. I hope the coaches are working with him to correct that.

I think the key to this game is Visperas. Southern Utah threw for over 300 yards aginst Davis last week and I think SUU is a 2-4 win team so Eastern better play makers have the potential to get over 500 yards in the air. But if you have overthrown or turnovers it really hurts the team and I don't know if you can win if you turn it over 2 or 3 times aginst this team.

GSmith42 said:
luckyintheorder said:

He seems to overthrow quite a bit. I hope the coaches are working with him to correct that.

Yes, overthrow issue is an issue. Like WazzuEag said potential to put up some big numbers on offense so taking advantage a must. The issue to me is they have watched him throw now for over 2 years and you know he was scout team qb so throwing a whole bunch. Seems to me correction way past due.. Maybe today is the day!!! GOOOOO!!!!

giphy.gif

Man, the Idaho vs Sac St. game is on SWX and both teams look good. 27-17 idaho... start of 4th qtr

Montana looks craptastic on offense. Sack city for NAU. Maybe playing patsies for 3 straight games has its drawbacks. 0-3 NAU beats 3-0 Montana and doubles them up.

So Idaho wins in a good game. UC Davis favored by 7pts. Got my wager in and plan on cashing in.
Let's Goooooo!!

lotto-winner-winning-money.gif

Latest posts

Back