• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Udoka

martymoose

Staff member
What a great first game for Udoka last night. Anyone catch that? His big offensive rebound helped seal the deal for the Trailblazers...

I think it is so awesome that he is playing for the Blazers. Not only is he playing, but he started the first game of the year. From what I read, it seemed like the was the "Rudy" of the team. If he didn't get signed, many of the players were going to protest to the Blazer's front office. His story is a really great one too. He's from Portland, played at PSU, spent some time in the development league, got invited to Blazer's camp because Aaron Miles didn't pass his physical, worked his butt off, his father died, he played through it and got signed and is a starter until one of the other small forwards gets healthy.

Go Udoka!
Go Viks!

I agree DJ. This does wonders for both PSU and the Trailblazers. Rumor has it that Miles may not even play this year, and with the bad image associated with him, I'd be suprised to even see him in a Trailblazer uniform again.

This may help put PSU on the map for local kids looking at schools to play at. Heh, look, PSU puts players in the NBA.

Latest posts

Back