• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

UP

martymoose

Staff member
UP is playing five (six games, home/home deal with WSU) different Big Sky teams this year before they open up WCC play. Doesn't that seem odd?

Wyokie said:
Not to sound dumb but, who's UP? Pepperdine?

portland
icon_rolleyes.gif

PSUVikings said:
Wyokie said:
Not to sound dumb but, who's UP? Pepperdine?

portland
icon_rolleyes.gif

Just realized that. Hey, at least it was better than my first thought. My first thought was University of the Pacific except that place is in California AND in the Big West Conference.

UP is sort of our pseudo cross town rivals. If any Big Sky team plays them twice in a year, I'd think it'd be us rather than Weber. :-\

That reminds me.

How far apart are both campuses (Portand and Portland State) from each other?

Is Portland a private school? If so, who owns it?!

Wyokie said:
That reminds me.

UP is private, who owns it? PSU
icon_cool.gif
nah just kidding I have no clue

Wyokie said:
That reminds me.

The University of Portland is Oregon's Catholic university and is affiliated with the Congregation of Holy Cross.

The UP and PSU are about four miles from each other. UP is in NE Portland (up on the bluff) and PSU is downtown.

Latest posts

Back