• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

WSU @ UNC, Sunday

Time for the Cat's to step up. Sounds like UNC has improved and we had a tough game there last year.
WSU 68
UNC 63

Coach Rae told me that the game there last year was a gift from the officials. He is expecting it to be a very tough game. The bears are a much improved team, and they have not lost at home yet this year.

[color=#6633CC said:
smjcpa[/color]"]Coach Rae told me that the game there last year was a gift from the officials. He is expecting it to be a very tough game. The bears are a much improved team, and they have not lost at home yet this year.

unc jsut lost to isu at home tongiht

bigskychamps07 said:
Without their starting center Arturas and Panos will both be in double digits.
WSU- 61
UNC- 55

We have no reason not to school UNC now that they are to the point where they can't win anymore. They've lost 6 of 7 now.

If ISU can get a win there we should easily...then again we should have beat CS-San Bernardino! I saw ISU play Wazzou a few weeks back and the Bengals didn't look very good at all.

What the crap happened to the cats in this game? WSU really should have won this one, this is one game they let slip away.

[color=#6633CC said:
ajwildcat[/color]"]What the crap happened to the cats in this game? WSU really should have won this one, this is one game they let slip away.
I don't know. I hope and kind of think I'm wrong, but maybe the cats just aren't as good as we all thought they'd be. I just can't figure out why they aren't playing better than they are.

Rahe in the Signpost:

"We didn't throw the ball enough inside. We had opportunities to and when you get the ball inside on post feeds you have a chance to get to the line. A lot of it was their game plan - what they wanted us to do. They gave us some open looks. We usually knock them down, but we didn't."

Morris is going to be a nice player for us. When is Drew available? I know he joined the cats mid-season last year. Anyone know if he is ready to contribute?

[color=#6633CC said:
wsucatfan[/color]"]Morris is going to be a nice player for us. When is Drew available? I know he joined the cats mid-season last year. Anyone know if he is ready to contribute?

I've heard mid january he can play, so not sure if that means the UNC game we had or maybe this week or next? so either he still cant or he just isnt gettin minutes.

He wasn't in the last box score then again neither was TJ Benson...

I think when he becomes eligible he will play the first game...so Rahe can see what he can do in a game. I doubt they would not test him out as a junior especially with Art's foul trouble.

He can play after Jan 23. He will give us dept, but I think Morris should continue to get plenty of minuets.

talhadfoursteals said:
He can play after Jan 23. He will give us dept, but I think Morris should continue to get plenty of minuets.

i talked to tal eyre at our last home game, he confirmed that it was infact not 4 steals but 2!!

he lives in NYC and has his wsu letterman jacket to represent the class of '03 - 16-0, on the streets of Manhattan!

Latest posts

Back