• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

18 Days til Football!!

U of U football is an experience for anyone who has never been to a PAC-12 game. Ute fans are loud and involved from the beginning even when they are behind. It is really quite a show and in the game I went to the Ute fans were more than friendly. I attended the first game with USC two years ago and rode the trolly from downtown. Of course the trolly line broke down and we had to start walking. A lone Ute fan stopped and asked us if we needed a ride and took us all the way up to the stadium. Ute fans saw us taking a picture and asked if they could help to get us all in the frame. In the stadium those around us were very loud and boisterous but always polite to us. The game started out with Utah's defense scoring or setting up scores twice as I remember and it was impossible to hear yourself think. Even when USC started to pull away they kept on yelling. I recommend the trip for all who love college football. Go Bengals and Fight ON!

pocatato said:
U of U football is an experience for anyone who has never been to a PAC-12 game. Ute fans are loud and involved from the beginning even when they are behind. It is really quite a show and in the game I went to the Ute fans were more than friendly. I attended the first game with USC two years ago and rode the trolly from downtown. Of course the trolly line broke down and we had to start walking. A lone Ute fan stopped and asked us if we needed a ride and took us all the way up to the stadium. Ute fans saw us taking a picture and asked if they could help to get us all in the frame. In the stadium those around us were very loud and boisterous but always polite to us. The game started out with Utah's defense scoring or setting up scores twice as I remember and it was impossible to hear yourself think. Even when USC started to pull away they kept on yelling. I recommend the trip for all who love college football. Go Bengals and Fight ON!

I was at the same game, Pocatato, had seats in the corner near the end zone -- stood the entire game, as did most of the fans around us. I've got tickets for this year's Bengal game, bought them on stubhub, kinda pricey but got good location. Looking forward to seeing how the Bengals have progressed. Hopefully, it will be a better show than my first experience at that stadium, when I broadcast the Utes' 66-0 thumping of the Bengals in the infamous "Revenge of the Whittinghams" contest in 1994.

I think we can all say that we are excited for football to start. Glad we get to start it a couple of days earlier than most!

For those attending the game, have fun and good luck!

Skippy, Tato,

That sounds like quite an improvement over what I remember as a student watching games in Rice-Eccles in the late 90's... even after the nearly brand new stadium was build. Ute fans were luke warm at the time, mostly because McBride's teams were up and down... often unpredictable. At Utah during this time basketball was the sport to watch... :rofl:

Latest posts

Back