• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

2/20: ISU @ WSU

Congrats to Weber. Coach Rahe does a great job. I did learn 2 things tonight:

1. Having an extended halftime to watch a cheerleading routine sucks.

2. Any team that tries to score in the last 10 seconds of a game, with a comfortable lead, with the shot clock off, two years in a row = lack of class.

baller1,

I agree with you on both fronts. I was one of the few in the student section who was disappointed in what Josh Noble tried to do. I understand he's a role player off the bench with limited chances, but you just don't do that when you can run the clock out. There is no excuse. The rest of the students wanted a flagrant or a tech on your guy, but Noble should have known better and courteously ran the clock out.

Thank you for the props on our team, we all really do hope that ISU can rise to prominence soon and make this rivalry as awesome as it can be.

Congrats Weber. The Wildcats played well and earned the win. However, you can’t count on that :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: clown Hansen going off like that every game. I’ll be pulling for you guys this weekend. A sweep could help us somehow get in. How sick was that dunk by Todd Starks? ISU should play him more!

IHateBengals wrote:

Anyways, come out to Ogden this weekend and see the back-to-back Big Sky Regular Season Champs officially eliminate you from BSC Tourney contention.

We lost...but are not out of contention. If I read the schedules, standings and tiebreakers correctly. ISU is in the tourney if it beats both Portland State and Eastern at their places next weekend. It will be a stretch, especially if Gilchrest can't play again like tonight, but we've already beaten each of those teams at our place.

votb said:
IHateBengals wrote:

Anyways, come out to Ogden this weekend and see the back-to-back Big Sky Regular Season Champs officially eliminate you from BSC Tourney contention.

We lost...but are not out of contention. If I read the schedules, standings and tiebreakers correctly. ISU is in the tourney if it beats both Portland State and Weber at their places next weekend. It will be a stretch, especially if Gilchrest can't play again like tonight, but we've already beaten each of those teams at our place.

This is true, ISU still has a shot to make it if they win out, PSU right now is 5-9, ISU and EWU are both 4-10 so if ISU is able to win both of thier games this next weekend they will get in over PSU and EWU.

Idaho State gets in with either two wins OR a win over Portland State, Weber State wins over Eastern Washington and Portland State and a Sacramento State loss. A loss to Portland State eliminates Idaho State.

ISUSID

Looking at the body language of most of the Bengals Saturday night it looked as if they flat out quit 5 minutes into the game. Amorrow Morgan was the only Bengal to not flat out quit during that game. It is sad to see such a talented player have to end his career with such a bad record. I really thought with Morgan and Carson as seniors you guys would have a much better team.

What is his situation? Scholly player? Should he have played more this year? Why are we just now hearing about him? Am i missing anything here?

I don't know if 18 minutes against Weber State gets you a full-ride tuition to a pretty good university, but I believe Todd is making his case anyways. I'll say this...he busts his butt in practice, and is a pesky little sucker on defense at times. I was extremely happy for him on Saturday.

ISUSID

Latest posts

Back