• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

2008 Tentative Fall Roster

bengalcub

From the official website...does anyone know anything about the new additions?

http://isubengals.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/idsu-m-footbl-mtt.html

A google check shows Mykel Durr to be a 6-3, 260 DL from Chaminade High School in California. Ghassemieh is a 5-10, 190-pound CB out of southern California. Jordan Kidman is a wide receiver from Shelley who was the Statesman's A-3 player of the year last year. Todd Nakano is a CB out of Hawaii. Van Vliet is a 6-3, 220-pound DL from Lighthouse Christian in Twin Falls. Mitch Beckstead is a 6-2, 200-pound all-state LB from West Side.

Durr was a late commit after signing day.

It looks like ISU got more JC DB help in Michael Wright from Palomar CC. He was a 2007 California JC All California Section IV (Southern California) First Team Defense selection.

Brenan Ghassemieh looks good as well. From what I have read he was offered by Air Force.

Biography:
Had 65 tackles during his 2006 junior season for Anaheim (Calif.) Canyon. Finished with 15 deflections, three sacks, two tackles for loss, two knockdowns and a forced fumble.

Was named Comeback Player of the Year for Canyon, after coming back from a knee injury, and also was named Team Defensive MVP as a freshman.

A National Honor Society member, was also named a Scholar-Athlete, a Global Young Leaders Recipient and an honor roll student. Has a 3.6 GPA and scored a 1680 on the SAT.

I can't find Ryan Head on the roster--so this might be the reason for the late pick-ups.

Ryan informed coach Whitworth at the beginning of the week that he was not returning in the fall.

ISUSID

I heard that a kid form Cali could do it? I also heard he came from a great blood line of long snappers and DE's. I also heard that he might have a relative that signed for $74m. just a thought

what happened to that DL with the last name viamunga (spelling?) or something like that. What about Izzy? did he ever decide to come back?

I see Izzy quite often in the weight room. He will not be coming back, unfortunately. Also, Darryl Simons (of Shelley) is taking a semester off to recover from surgery.

Latest posts

Back