• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

2017 Offers (recruiting)

Great find by Madison Guernsey of IDaho state Journal - per Twitter

Zarrek "Zeke" Birch recieved an offer from ISU

6'5" 270lbs DE

Madison HS in Rexburg, ID

COMMITED to Boise State University in early August

Caleb Eldred 6-6 / 280, OL Camas High School in Camas, Wa. received an offer per twitter

Camas is a great football program. Won the State Class 4A title this year in Washington.

Updated 1/15/17 - Just announced his commitment to ISU per twitter. Welcome aboard young man

Per twitter :
Ryan Swanson 6'1" 195lbs
Free safety
Eagle High School
Eagle, Idaho

Big time player at free safety

demian said:
Great find by Madison Guernsey of IDaho state Journal - per Twitter

Zarrek "Zeke" Birch recieved an offer from ISU

6'5" 270lbs DE

Madison HS in Rexburg, ID

COMMITED to Boise State University in early August

Updated as of 1/16/17 per twitter he has committed to Weber State.

Gosh I forgot to list this guy here in this post

Davis Koetter
QB 6'2" 185lbs
Berkeley Prep, Tampa, Fl.

I know this ISU offer was posted back last spring or summer of 2016 but I thought it definetly needs to be updated here as well.

A Tampa newspaper article dated 11/9/16 lists him having offers from Idaho State Univetsity and Portland State University.

demian said:
per twitter Lucas Overton WR/CB Emmett HS in Emmett, ID. 6'2" 190lbs lists an offer from ISU on 12/5/16

Updated 1/18/17 - Committed to Rocky Mountain College per twitter

David Ames of Skyline and Blake Bartschi of South Fremont, both offered by ISU, have joined Birch as Weber commits.

Skippy said:
David Ames of Skyline and Blake Bartschi of South Fremont, both offered by ISU, have joined Birch as Weber commits.

Great updates Skippy. Thanks for the info on Ames

demian said:
Per twitter :
Ryan Swanson 6'1" 195lbs
Free safety
Eagle High School
Eagle, Idaho

Big time player at free safety

Updated 1/19/17 - per twitter he has committed to Weber State

per twitter on 1/18/17 Connor Stanford of Sugar-Salem HS in Idaho received an offer. 6'7" 240lbs. Offensive Tackle. I love this kids film. Has great pad level on his run blocking, very athletic as he pulls to pick up blocks on the outside, good athlete in pass protection.

...is it just me....or just reading down through this topic it appears "Webber State" is having their way across the board in Idaho....in any type of recruiting competition with ISU......geez..... :evil:

clawsout said:
...is it just me....or just reading down through this topic it appears "Webber State" is having their way across the board in Idaho....in any type of recruiting competition with ISU......geez..... :evil:

Given the recent performance of both programs, and the fact Kramer is in the last year of his contract, does that surprise you?

Per twitter - Isaiah Brimmer 6'6" 205lbs WR from Kamaikin HS in Kennewick, Wa. had an in home visit from Coach Kramer tonight. He would be a nice get. His team won the class 3A Washington State title this year. He is a good athlete. Basketball player too.

Looks like Bryon Leckington has committed via Twitter.

Bryon Leckington
Shelly H.S. of Shelly, ID.
6'1" 190 lbs
QB & MLB

Latest posts

Back