• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

2019-2020

johnson12

Well it looks like NAU football is off to a good start. Hopefully with the injection of two new coaches in football and men's basketball, Lumberjack fans will have something to get excited about. :clap:

Not sure if anyone is watching the men's basketball game but I thought Satterwhite was cleared to play. NAU will need a spark like Satterwhite to get this program in the local phoenix area talking again. It's great to see they are playing well but it would be nice to see our Arizona boys take the game over. Burcar is a level headed coach and I would like to think there is a good reason he isn't playing. I was looking forward to seeing a few of his signature dunks. :thumbdown:

I was excited about the men's basketball team but it looks like it's the same ole same ole. The problem is a combination between low player bball IQ and low coaching IQ. It's gonna be a long season :thumbdown:

Latest posts

Back