• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

2024 Tickets...

Kadeezy

We're gonna need a new banner athlete! https://hornetsports.com/sports/2023/3/21/2023-football-tickets.aspx

Considering upgrade to End Zone... Anyone that's done that, is it worth it??? I'm coming from the Bay now, so the it didn't hurt as bad when I couldn't make a game with my 4 GA seats, but worried about this one. Anyone want to split? Not sure how that would work.

My wife and I are both Block S members, but don't see any specific season ticket packages related to that yet.

Endzone seats are worth every penny. I've had them since their inception and the experience has only improved as the years have progressed. I think there is a 3 drink limit now but unlimited food and snacks while supplies last. I typically tailgate so don't usually get much food, but they have some good options that change for each home game. There are craft beer options as well as wine and hard ciders and unlimited soft drinks and water.

If they add a bathroom trailer in the endzone, they could charge another 30-40% and I wouldn't hesitate to pony up the additional amount.

Only knock on the endzone seats is the view. If the ball is on the southside of the field you won't see much, and the big video board is quite a ways away too. If they add in some game loops on some big screens there would be no reason to leave the area during the game.

The endzone is also in conjunction with chairback seats which are the best in Hornet Stadium. I strongly recommend the endzone seats if you have the money for it.

Also looks like season ticket renewals just opened up. Returning season ticket holders can renew for the 2024 season at last years ticket rates through May 31st.

Endzone seats are worth every penny. I've had them since their inception and the experience has only improved as the years have progressed. I think there is a 3 drink limit now but unlimited food and snacks while supplies last. I typically tailgate so don't usually get much food, but they have some good options that change for each home game. There are craft beer options as well as wine and hard ciders and unlimited soft drinks and water.

If they add a bathroom trailer in the endzone, they could charge another 30-40% and I wouldn't hesitate to pony up the additional amount.

Only knock on the endzone seats is the view. If the ball is on the southside of the field you won't see much, and the big video board is quite a ways away too. If they add in some game loops on some big screens there would be no reason to leave the area during the game.

The endzone is also in conjunction with chairback seats which are the best in Hornet Stadium. I strongly recommend the endzone seats if you have the money for it.

Also looks like season ticket renewals just opened up. Returning season ticket holders can renew for the 2024 season at last years ticket rates through May 31st.
Thanks SD, any idea on the rules with kids in the Endzone? If my wife and I have tickets, can 5 and 7 year olds tag along, or no? If they're even allowed in, and they need their own tickets, that might suck.

Thanks SD, any idea on the rules with kids in the Endzone? If my wife and I have tickets, can 5 and 7 year olds tag along, or no? If they're even allowed in, and they need their own tickets, that might suck.
Mine get in without an "endzone" ticket.

Latest posts

Back