• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

73 Passing Attempts? Really?

letuknow - Coach Kramer has had 2 recruiting classes and has coached 15 games. How many more years of rebuilding do you think it will take for ISU to win 50 percent of the games in the BSC? We have to remember that players come and go from a program for whatever reasons, i.e., quit, transfer, graduate, injury, etc. Normally, if a new head coach is hired at a D-1 level the head coach will be given a 3 - 4 year contract and the assistant coaches will be given a 2 - 3 year contract. If the head coach does not win 50 percent of the games in a given season by the end of their 3rd year they are normally let go by their boss. Every coach in D-1 football knows this as it is part of the business. It is all about winning games as the student body, alumni, and fans want this to happen. I'm sure Coach Kramer wants to win 50 percent of the games in the BSC this season so he can recruit the players that he wants. If he does not win this season look for those recruits he wanted to go to another BSC team that has a winning program. He may get some good players that are from Idaho to stay home or come to his program but out of state good players will be a tough one to get. Winning games is my definition of a rebuilding program as it brings in good recruiting classes. That is why I say good teams stay good and bad teams stay bad as good recruiting classes make the difference. Until we start winning we have to say that our team is not as good as other teams in the BSC that are winning. Head Coaches have a tough job, no doubt about it. I hope Coach Kramer can turn this team around starting against the Portland State Vikings on Saturday.
Go Bengals....

You stated earlier that there wasn't such a thing as a rebuilding process. Now in two different posts you state that it is a REBUILDING process. :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

letuknow - I have not heard your definition of a rebuilding process? I do not know what you mean by it will take time and it will take awhile? :coffee: Please explain...

' I do not know what you mean by it will take time and it will take awhile?'

you seriously do not know/understand what those words mean??????

once again proving you are a dumba**

spartan- where have you been? You ran away last time when the fans called you out...
letuknow- What is your definition of Rebuilding Process? and what does it mean when you say it will take awhile? does that mean next year, two years, etc? Do not pass the buc or run away this time, let's here it.

'Until we start winning we have to say that our team is not as good as other teams in the BSC that are winning'

another brilliant quote brought to the bengal den by its world class resident dumba** (not) up for the challenge.....

just f'ing amazing :rofl: :rofl:

Latest posts

Back