• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

8,000+ fans.

bengalcub

I had a great time today and it was great to see ISU get 8,000+ fans for a lower division opponent. I saw some good things and I saw some rough spots, but wow I like having something to cheer about.

Idaho State did a great job getting the fans out today and I think they got some folks interested about next week.

The Kramer ride will be full of ups and downs and we may get frustrated from time to time, but I really appreciate the improvements that are being made.

Next week I plan to tailgate for the first time in my life!

Go Bengals!

I'll probably see you over there, Cub. I'm taking Salt Lake Express over and back, as I've got a free ticket. Hopefully we'll have a good turnout! Did you see that Wazzu walloped UNLV 59-7 earlier today? So the Cougs could be for real! On the radio I'm listening to USU rout Weber 54-17 and am enjoying it!

First off, I was pleased with the effort by the team and it was nice to see a large crowd in the dome again. I found it refreshing that “super fan” didn’t attempt to ruin this magical moment with his self-indulgent acts and the stupid nazi flag. I was very disappointed in the game day atmosphere inside the dome. Outside was spectacular but inside felt like a high school game. I thought Holt Arena had a video screen. Why in the hell wouldn’t they use it? We had so many potential new fans at the game and this could have sealed the deal. I thought that was an opportunity lost. The horns were great and could end up contributing to making the dome a nightmare for visiting teams but QUIT BLOWING THEM WHEN WE HAVE THE BALL!!! Of course it didn’t help that the scoreboard noise meter was encouraging fans to make get loud on our first downs. Please get someone who knows something about football in charge of the scoreboard entertainment!

I thought Holt Arena had a video screen. Why in the hell wouldn’t they use it? We had so many potential new fans at the game and this could have sealed the deal. I thought that was an opportunity lost.

The video board was broke we tried everything we could to get it to work The company tech support was in it when the game started, they gave us a choice, we could let them work on it and do a software repair that would have taken it out or at least have some graphics. We chose some graphics.

As for the operator yes he was new, and things will be better next week. He knows football, I do not know where he was getting his instruction.

It was a nice win and I was happy we got the webcast with out to many problems. We have our sideline reporter for the radio and Big Sky TV. The new video replay equipment came in and we used that on the webcast. Have better control of the replays.

Sorry for the inconvenience of no video board we did all we could do to get it to work.

Webcaster

Coug fan, congrats on your big win today too! I feel much better about the way we played last week after watching what the Cougs were able to do to the Rebels. Good luck the rest of the year. Webcaster, I'm sure you guys tried. It's just dissapointing to an opportunity lost like that. Eventually our play on the field will pack the dome anyway but in the meantime everybody needs to bring their A game. I

I really like how Yost steps up in the pocket, there were a couple blitzes where he simply stepped up and the blitzer flew by and missed him. The last few years those were both sacks.

Nice to see fans in the seats! And I, also, very impressed with Yost. He is really going to help change ISU football.

Everything is new about Bengal Football, and I love it. It was great to see the Dome starting to fill up for the first time in years. 8000+ can't be wrong! We brought our 5-year-old grandson to the game and he absolutely was thrilled with the experience. He got a stadium horn and medium-sized t-shirt and he announced it to everyone he saw. He's wearing this shirt hanging down to his ankles and he proudly announces, "And this is a medium shirt!" By the end of the game, he was blowing his horn with the best of them. I tried to teach him about when to blow it but all he understood was making noise. I'm thinking that a lot of other youngsters were blowing them at the wrong time too, but it's hard to find fault with enthusiasm. At ISU's Dome, we need all the noise we can handle--even if it's out of control.

My thanks to all those responsible for "Fan Appreciation Day"! I liked the shirts and the designs. I saw the "Kramer's Krazies" and wanted one. A student said they had gotten them in the dorms. Hey, that tells me someone is working overtime to get students involved. Somebody paid for all those shirts and passed them out to people free. Thanks for that.

The new field looks absolutely awesome! The new ISU team playing on it is providing something for people to be excited about! I sincerely appreciate all the planning and work by the coaches and every single team member. This is game two, and I've seen them both. If you haven't seen one, it's time to reach for a schedule and your wallet. You won't be disappointed.

Hi everyone! The game was great! I know i am new to all of this and i dont know a lot about football, but i so believe that this can only be a positive thing for our community, couch Kramer, and definatley OUR team! I really look forward to next weeks game! Thank you to the replys about the bengal fest, I went and it was great! GO BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think 8,800 is pretty optimistic. Take away the 3,000 free ICCU tickets and I think we're closer to 7,500. I hope you're right though.

Latest posts

Back