• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

A NEW THREAD (because I feel the last one isn't plausible)

LOL @ Spartan! :lol: :rofl:

Just when I think up for the challenge is leading the way for village idiot, spartan makes a run for it. :dunce:

Is there any data to prove that actors like to hear applause during and after their on stage performance?

Is there any data to prove comedians like to hear laughter during their performance?

Dumb ass.

I used to like to hear the crowd cheer during my little league years, for gods sake. And it does energize you. Is that enough data for you, dumbass?

Can somebody delete posts when they attack and hijack a thread?

sorry - you saying it happened to you ain't data. it's just your opinion. it don't prove cause and effect

wishing and hoping don't make shit happen.

no matter how much you want it to or think it did in little league

spartan said:
sorry - you saying it happened to you ain't data. it's just your opinion. it don't prove cause and effect

wishing and hoping don't make shit happen.

no matter how much you want it to or think it did in little league
tumblr_inline_mg9jpdND081qa4idi_zps1b1dc142.gif

Dumb ass.

yeah......okay...

still ain't data/proof.... just blowing smoke with 'wishes & dreams'

good luck with that princess.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sin City Spudhead said:
LOL @ Spartan! :lol: :rofl:

Just when I think up for the challenge is leading the way for village idiot, spartan makes a run for it. :dunce:

Is there any data to prove that actors like to hear applause during and after their on stage performance?

Is there any data to prove comedians like to hear laughter during their performance?

Dumb ass.

I used to like to hear the crowd cheer during my little league years, for gods sake. And it does energize you. Is that enough data for you, dumbass?

Can somebody delete posts when they attack and hijack a thread?

Hey Sin City Spud Head - Kiss my Ass

Soliciting 'ass kissing' belongs in PM's not on here.

Argue away if ya'll want but please, enough of the personal attacks and name calling. Everyone has an opinion and we need to respect it.

I really don't want to get into being the police on this board if I don't have to. I don't want to ban members, if I do, they just resurface under a new username, continue to trash everyone and whine about probably getting banned. I call it the Krosch-Zamberlin phenomena.

Who knew a bye week could cause such trouble! Lol.
Speaking of bye week...what's it do for our team? Any thoughts? I was talking to a few of the football players last night at the ISU trunk or treat, and they were very glad to be HOME, and get some rest, be able to catch up on some school work, and get rested and refocused for Montana.

bengalcub said:
up for the challenge said:
bhumble said:
How long do we have to "grow"? It's been over 30 years. I'm not calling for Kramer's head because I don't think we can get better. I just question him throwing people under the bus constantly. You can lead with motivation or intimidation he likes the later. I also question our ability to get top level players to ISU.

Kramer is not having winning seasons at ISU because other teams have more talent. If you disagree, than it must be unavailability, scheduling, coaching, or recruiting.

Up...Could you please tell how APR issues in Kramer's first three years had an impact on the program? How did this compromise the number of players that could be recruited, the academic standards of future recruits, practice time, the talent of the recruits and the overall depth in the program? Now before you try to tell me that this is not relevant...I want you to breathe for a second and think real hard. Can you do that for me?

Bengalcub - did I answer your question in the previous posts? What do you think?

Benny_The_Bengal445 said:
#FireKramer
Benny, if ISU were to do the unthinkable and fire Kramer, what would you suggest the next move is? Who do we get as the next coach, and how do we get them? You suggest a reaction, but not a solution. Let's hear your thoughts on what happens after Kramer is gone. (I'm not poking fun here. Seriously, what's your thoughts?)

BengalBannMan said:
#FireKramer
Benny, if ISU were to do the unthinkable and fire Kramer, what would you suggest the next move is? Who do we get as the next coach, and how do we get them? You suggest a reaction, but not a solution. Let's hear your thoughts on what happens after Kramer is gone. (I'm not poking fun here. Seriously, what's your thoughts?)
Well I don't know that much because I'm not with ISU and don't know what they are looking for. But I think it could get much worse then 1 winning season out of 6 seasons. That's just plain and simple. I would look into hiring another defensive minded coach and if our whole coaching staff is gone, let him bring in his own guys that he knows and trusts. Again not really sure because I'm not on the staff.

BengalBannMan said:
#FireKramer
Well I don't know that much because I'm not with ISU and don't know what they are looking for. But I think it could get much worse then 1 winning season out of 6 seasons. That's just plain and simple. I would look into hiring another defensive minded coach and if our whole coaching staff is gone, let him bring in his own guys that he knows and trusts. Again not really sure because I'm not on the staff.
Couldn't*

BengalBannMan said:
#FireKramer

Kramer is a good coach and he has already fired and hired new assistant coaches. It is all about recruiting AT NEED players so we can start having winning seasons.

bengalcub said:
bhumble said:
How long do we have to "grow"? It's been over 30 years. I'm not calling for Kramer's head because I don't think we can get better. I just question him throwing people under the bus constantly. You can lead with motivation or intimidation he likes the later. I also question our ability to get top level players to ISU.

Kramer is not having winning seasons at ISU because other teams have more talent. If you disagree, than it must be unavailability, scheduling, coaching, or recruiting.

Up...Could you please tell how APR issues in Kramer's first three years had an impact on the program? How did this compromise the number of players that could be recruited, the academic standards of future recruits, practice time, the talent of the recruits and the overall depth in the program? Now before you try to tell me that this is not relevant...I want you to breathe for a second and think real hard. Can you do that for me?

It was relevant in 2011 & 2012 because of NCAA sanctions.

I just do not think Kramer has signed the talent necessary over the last four years to have winning seasons. We have talent but not the overall talent like most teams in the BSC. I do not think it is a coaching problem but some people will disagree.

Later follow up--have I answered your questions?

Bengalcub - did I answer your question in the previous posts? What do you think?

I appreciate the patience of my Bengal Den brethren as I answer this question...

UFTC--you may have answered it but your own answer illustrates why it is relevant.

When you are forced to give scholarships to 10-15 guys that you would not normally give rides to it impacts talent and depth. Idaho State was forced to give money to walk-ons that were in the program because they had great performance in the classroom. This is a strategy that many teams have had to use to improve APR scores.

So, you miss out on a few years of bringing in kids that you want to recruit by doing that. Then factor into the equation that the new kids you recruit must be brought in at higher academic standards than most teams in the BSC, it presents MAJOR challenges.

I think this team lacks talent and depth. NOT BECAUSE THE KIDS AREN'T TALENTED. It has more to do with the talent being young. Idaho State has a ton if Freshman and RS FR in key starting rolls, back up rolls and special teams rolls. These kids are forced to play before their balls have even dropped.

Coaches all across the land will tell you a measurement of the depth of a program can be determined by how they play on Special Teams. Correlation? Special Teams play at ISU.

Those scholarships spent on players because of academics and not talent...you still feel it today. Even if you do not want to admit it. Imagine 5-10 more upperclassman on Special Teams and on the defensive side of the ball. Cohesion would be better in alignments, special teams returns and coverage would be benefit as well.

bengalcub said:
bengalcub said:
bhumble said:

It was relevant in 2011 & 2012 because of NCAA sanctions.

I just do not think Kramer has signed the talent necessary over the last four years to have winning seasons. We have talent but not the overall talent like most teams in the BSC. I do not think it is a coaching problem but some people will disagree.

Later follow up--have I answered your questions?

I appreciate the patience of my Bengal Den brethren as I answer this question...

UFTC--you may have answered it but your own answer illustrates why it is relevant.

When you are forced to give scholarships to 10-15 guys that you would not normally give rides to it impacts talent and depth. Idaho State was forced to give money to walk-ons that were in the program because they had great performance in the classroom. This is a strategy that many teams have had to use to improve APR scores.

So, you miss out on a few years of bringing in kids that you want to recruit by doing that. Then factor into the equation that the new kids you recruit must be brought in at higher academic standards than most teams in the BSC, it presents MAJOR challenges.

I think this team lacks talent and depth. NOT BECAUSE THE KIDS AREN'T TALENTED. It has more to do with the talent being young. Idaho State has a ton if Freshman and RS FR in key starting rolls, back up rolls and special teams rolls. These kids are forced to play before their balls have even dropped.

Coaches all across the land will tell you a measurement of the depth of a program can be determined by how they play on Special Teams. Correlation? Special Teams play at ISU.

Those scholarships spent on players because of academics and not talent...you still feel it today. Even if you do not want to admit it. Imagine 5-10 more upperclassman on Special Teams and on the defensive side of the ball. Cohesion would be better in alignments, special teams returns and coverage would be benefit as well.

I agree with you. It tells the story about why we are not having winning seasons right now. We may have been slightly over rated in the pre season polls because of the winning season in 2014. Perhaps the loss of some key players this season Impacted the overall team performance. I hope the team can compete or show some improvement the next three games

Latest posts

Back