• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Alumni Newsletter

sasquatch

The alumni newsletter arrived in my e-mail yesterday, and it detailed the events of Homecoming. It also included this picture of Holt. I hope they're giving us a future preview about the seats. :thumb:

holtwithblackseats.jpg

At some point, the seats are going to have to be replaced. The north side seats are really in rough shape, I assume because of high students who stomp on them, etc. Apparently, they had many extras over the years but they are now almost gone and the company that made the very 1970s seats is no longer in business. The question is what types of seats will they find and how much money will it cost, etc. The old seats have a nostalgic feel for me but I agree some darker sits would improve the image of the dome. I do like how Kramer does not run down the place, he called it a beautiful facility a couple of weeks ago. I don't see a new facility anytime soon so upgrades to the dome are smart, the turf itself really improved the looks of the place. I wish that they could widen the hall ways for concessions, etc, don't know how expensive it would be to move walls, etc.

sasquatch said:
The alumni newsletter arrived in my e-mail yesterday, and it detailed the events of Homecoming. It also included this picture of Holt. I hope they're giving us a future preview about the seats. :thumb:

holtwithblackseats.jpg

WOW! Love the black... I was thinking organge would be great, but I'm loving the black.

Latest posts

Back