• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Amoorow Morgan NOT playing tonight..

I have no problem with Frank posting here.. Just don't tell me what I can/cannot post especially when it has no bad intent.. I'll post whenever and however I want. I don't even need Row's permission to post something that is true and unhurtful about him..

Again, my issue was the personal nature of it all, that's all. As for some of the debate on whether or not an SID or a member of the athletic department should post on stuff like this, I like to feel like I'm a fans-type SID...I hear the suggestions here, and take them forward when appropriate. At the CoSIDA convention this year, there was a major panel of stuff like this, and everyone though I was not only proactive in posting, but ahead of the game, and that more should do it ... I liked that actually.

I agree with tuffgong in that it is about Amorrow, and about how he is doing, and the prayers for his family ... that is what is important, and kudos to tuff for thinking of him and his family.

ISUSID

wow - tuffgong will post 'whenever and however' he wants....

apparently he also gets to decide whats true about and hurtful to others....

must be nice :lol: :lol: :lol:

spartan said:
wow - tuffgong will post 'whenever and however' he wants....

apparently he also gets to decide whats true about and hurtful to others....

must be nice :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hello, kettle? :?: :?: :?:

sorry - no kettle here. i have always maintained that everyone is entitled to their own opinion regardless of if i or others agree
the one time i believed i was being hurtful to someone i stepped out for a while

Funny thread…I have always said I wish that the staff would keep away from this message board. Unfortunately, our athletic staff won’t for some reason.
How much time do you spend on this board Frank?
Don’t you have anything better to do with your time?

The prevailing trend in athletics is for staff to view message boards, again, as a way to connect to a fan base. I think schools that don't look at a vocal and fervent fan base are just weird. I don't spend much time on this message board, but I look at it once or twice a day. I like to take a short break from work once in a while, much like everyone else in America.

ISUSID

Latest posts

Back