• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

And so it's game day

Thanks for bringing back this thread, Tuff! I admit that it's not easy to pull oneself out of the doldrums, but I think it also says something about how much fans really know and understand about the game. I had the luxury of seeing our games at Utah and Utah State and knew what kind of potential we had. I also knew that Chadron State had a quality program. Just because someone isn't ranked doesn't mean they suck (by the way, Chadron State is now 5-2 vs. D-II schools and ranked 9th in their region.). It's always easiest (and most tempting to assume the worst). It's possible, of course, that we could lose out next two games vs. Cal-Poly and Montana State, but that's what Coach Kramer says keeps the guys from being "cocky" instead of "confident". It's the fear of failure. They know what it's like...and they don't want to go back there.

The always-negative fan is just the flip-side of the always-arrogant fan that we see so much on the Montana fan board. They've become so accustomed to winning that if they don't, someone obviously cheated them out of what was rightfully theirs.

Let's enjoy this!

GO BENGALS!

good idea! let's shame and alienate fans when we still desperately need all we can.

brilliant. just brilliant.

tuff, how many posts here and elsewhere have you created calling for the firing of the soccer coach?

I don't believe I ever condemned Gibson, but if I did, I'd take it back and apologize. I think she's done a pretty dang good job here, overall. I wasn't tearing into bhumble, or anyone else.. Sometimes things play out differently than what we all expected. I am positive there'll be more than 7k at the game this Saturday, though..

It's true that anyone has the right to post their opinions...but I didn't quite see anyone going to the extent of shaming and alienating fans. Sometimes we say things we later regret, and we just have to take the hits for it. I've certainly done so myself and am sure it will happen again. Even Jonah had to eat some crow after the people of Ninevah repented and God wouldn't destroy them, as Jonah had promised would happen. Hopefully no one dislikes someone so much they want their programs to fail. That's certainly not much of a fan, at least in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back