• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Any interest in a new site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you think you are not wanted? Everything from the "old" site is still here, integrated with the other fan sites which makes it much easier to cross post on other teams forums. If you have actual constructive feedback to improve something, we are all ears.

What makes you think you are not wanted? Everything from the "old" site is still here, integrated with the other fan sites which makes it much easier to cross post on other teams forums. If you have actual constructive feedback to improve something, we are all ears.
Too many steps to navigate to the site I want. There is no need to integrate with other team pages. That is only needed a couple of times a year. You solved a problem that doesn't exist.

Too many steps to navigate to the site I want. There is no need to integrate with other team pages. That is only needed a couple of times a year. You solved a problem that doesn't exist.
How is it too many steps to navigate to the site you want? I'm seriously asking so I can see if that can be improved.

It takes one click from the homepage to get to the site you want (just as it was in the old layout). Or you can bookmark the direct link to the fan site you're wanting (this one)

We can work to improve things but going to need some helpful feedback

How is it too many steps to navigate to the site you want? I'm seriously asking so I can see if that can be improved.

It takes one click from the homepage to get to the site you want (just as it was in the old layout). Or you can bookmark the direct link to the fan site you're wanting (this one)

We can work to improve things but going to need some helpful feedback
Hi Chris,

I personally like it - took a few visits to get adjusted but with my team at the top using the direct URL (SacBuzz.com), combined with seeing all the recent posts to other boards below, it’s great. Also, now way easier to link, add pictures, embed from Twitter and YouTube.

Thanks for doing this for all us fans.

Hi Chris,

I personally like it - took a few visits to get adjusted but with my team at the top using the direct URL (SacBuzz.com), combined with seeing all the recent posts to other boards below, it’s great. Also, now way easier to link, add pictures, embed from Twitter and YouTube.

Thanks for doing this for all us fans.
The new software is much more advanced which is why the change. Glad you like it. Cheers

Chris...will the new advanced software extricate members who welch on bets?
tumblr_nypdpvtfGc1qhub34o1_500.gifv

Chris has always been good to me. As Kadeezy noted, the new environment caught me by surprise, too. Not all of our forums made the transfer. Can something be done about that, Chris? In any event, it's good to see that you're still around....

Chris has always been good to me. As Kadeezy noted, the new environment caught me by surprise, too. Not all of our forums made the transfer. Can something be done about that, Chris? In any event, it's good to see that you're still around....
Everything made the transfer, just a slight re-organization. If you go to the main sac forum area, there are a lot of posts which is where all the general posts from the previous layout went. Then there are the sub forums for football and basketball. I did remove one of the forums categories from the old layout, only because it hadn't been posted in in over 4 years so didn't seem to have purpose.

We have to take extra steps... but EGriz still has its own unique way to access...

So, I will open something else up. We have awful mods who are racists and get to say whatever they want on here.

You don't care... and that's fine, you shouldn't have to

So if EGriz is part of this, make them part of it... they aren't a Big Sky school... they are above and more important than us.

Which is fine... it's how you guys feel.

Chris...will the new advanced software extricate members who welch on bets?

You know what, I thought that taking the high road with a simpleton like you was the way to go. Figured the half dozen or so people that actually frequent this site would appreciate it.

But I really don’t care anymore if it bothers anyone. It’s clear you’re in desperate need of attention. So now you’ll get it.

So what’s the end goal here? To prove to everyone that you have no life, no sports knowledge, and nothing worthwhile to bring to the table? Because I believe you.

You’ve literally done nothing but pollute this board with lies and delusional garbage for a few years now. You bring nothing of actual substance to the message board and never have. Because, apparently, you can’t. I sure haven’t seen it. Neither has anyone else.

Nobody ever agreed to any sort of official bet with you. You’re either one of the dumbest motherfuckers that’s ever walked this earth if you truly believe otherwise or you’re what I’ve accused you of being all along. A troll. Purposefully taking comments out of context in an attempt to create drama.

So which is it?

I can just as easily flip the script and accuse you of welching on a bet with me. Then drop the occasional reminder about it here and there in perpetuity. Round and round we’ll go! But what’s the point of that? It serves nothing.

Here’s what I know to be absolutely true. One, I’ve forgotten more about sports than you’ll ever know. And two, there’s no chance you’ll ever consistently bring anything of real substance to this message board while at the same time dropping the tough guy act. It. Will. Not. Happen. You’re incapable.

You want a serious challenge from me? How about this: If you disagree with something I, SDHornet, or someone else says, how about bringing a counter argument to the table, citing facts and evidence to support it?

Thing is, you don’t seem to have those skills in your bag! The “liar liar pants on fire” response doesn’t cut it nor does this fake tough guy act. They’re both WEAK!

So, again, I’ll ask — what can you bring to the table besides being a liar, a troll, and/or a complete douche? Because I’ll gladly debate anything regarding football or sports in general with you.

But when it comes to real knowledge and debate — we both already know you’re drawing dead. There’s no “out” card in the deck for you.

But anytime you want to give it an honest try, I’ll be your huckleberry! But I sure won’t hold my breath waiting for it to actually happen. I’ll just be prepared to insult you after the inevitable and predictable reply everyone knows is forthcoming. There will be no surprises in our future. It’ll just be more vitriol aimed at SD and myself. Because, again, you’ve clearly got no life, no real sports knowledge, and no ability to debate.

Let me close by asking this … Chris, will the new advanced software extricate members who offer nothing to the community beyond stalking and trolling other members?

What a sad and pathetic little man you are.

You can't imagine how much I enjoyed your narcistic little rant but I was disappointed that you couldn't attempt to make points without vulgarity and personal attacks. Someone needs a timeout:)

Well Chris isn't going to respond to my points. But we all hate each other anyway -- so I guess I don't want to be the one spending money that would cut into what I give the program. Oh well.

We all hate each other, this new forum sucks. The header is generic... clicking it takes us back all the way and not just our section.

If we let it die we can just spam everyone on eGriz and make our own topics - which might be more fun anyway.

chris, the upgrade looks nice. I haven't had much time to delve into the changes much but the visuals look good. The new setup with the other sites would have been nice to have back in my trolling days.

We have to take extra steps... but EGriz still has its own unique way to access...

So, I will open something else up. We have awful mods who are racists and get to say whatever they want on here.

You don't care... and that's fine, you shouldn't have to
Everyone gets to say whatever they want on here unless it's threats of violence or a spam bot.

Ok... We are openly allowing racist talk... got it
Who has made racists comments? Must have missed it.

Just because I said it wasn't wise to offer a specialized honors college for a specific demographic, when other more populous demographics dont have an honors college, doesn't make it a racist comment. You have been watching too much CNN or the View.

This is called reverse discrimination.
And we are all the same race: homo sapiens.

Some, like you, might be missing a few chromosomes though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back