• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

ASU game on Dish Network?

916bengal

I have Dish Network and someone earlier this week said the game would be on channel 415, but when I type in 415 it goes to 414 and it is the Fox Sports Rocky Mountain Channel....is this the channel the game will be on or do I not have the correct channel? Any help would be appreciated!

When I checked with Dish Network they said Fox AZ was channel 415. Fox Rocky Mountain is 414, but if you aren't getting Fox AZ it would probably switch to that. There is a rumor that Altitude might jump in to carry it, so I'll keep the folks duly informed.

ISUSID

Go to your dishnetwork magazine in sports and it was on 415. I also checked it at my folks home and they had it on 415. 916, you might not have that same sports package?

I typed in 415 on my DISH receiver last night and it kicked me to 414, so 916 doesn't have the channel. Sometimes those Fox Games cross over, so you might need to check the listings for Saturday night. I do know Altitude is showing Idaho and New Mexico State, and Fox RM has the Rockies and the Diamondbacks on, so you might need Fox AZ, but any sports bar would have it.

ISUSID

Latest posts

Back